Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2019, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still so heartbroken and can't believe it It makes me so unbelievable sad and I want her back. I can't even imagine how she would get along alone as her disease progresses.

And why didn't she tell Aram from the beginning why she wanted to keep it a secret. Why? Everything could have been so different then. It was him trying to protect her and trusting Levi that brought along all this mess.

I am completely with you, Marilyn. This relationship was so beautiful until the very last minute. I'm happy we got that, too and that it ended with us knowing it was a decision made out of love, nothing else. Still it's the most heartbreaking storyline for me on the show so far.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I would have trusted Levi too. I mean he and Samar loved each other. It's only natural that Aram would think he still cared. No wonder Red was so pissed about how he manipulated Aram

I did think it odd that Samar didn't want anyone to know. But I thought it was just her being private. I imagine Aram did too if that makes sense. I'm sure he was thinking like I was thinking that she had to tell them sometime.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to miss these two so much! I still can't believe she is gone. I am glad she didn't die though cause that would have been even worse.

They were so amazing together and I can't believe it ended.

I understand why she had to leave and that she didn't want Aram to be in danger and I knew that she was going to leave him behind. She never had intent on bringing him with her. He is going to be so heartbroken.

x
Old 04-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

I knew she was going to leave on this gif. Up until this one where they separated, I was still holding out hope.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Thanks for adding me
Old 04-02-2019, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe we will see her as a guest in the future.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I'm so with you about thinking it odd that Samar didn't want to tell anybody. But I really thought it had something to do with her personality because she always was the strong fighter and such a situation can really get to you... I never expected something like the company.

Oh yes, I would have trusted Levi, too. They shared a past, they were in love back then, even got engaged. WTH? What kind of people do agencies design there.

Their last shared kiss It breaks my heart again... She was crying there already and it was sooo hard for her to leave him there, to lie to him.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

I thought it was her personality too. I just knew we were going to get a typical I'm leaving because I'm sick and can't be vulnerable. I didn't see this coming. Even when Red told Liz about the company, I still didn't think they were after Samar. I'm kind of slow.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

You didn't think they were after Samar that moment? Okay, you definitely were slow there. It's when it clicked for me

And I'm still super sad and bumped.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still can't believe we are never going to see them together anymore.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither... We got such an amazing season last year and now this. I never thought this was a possibility at all. We were wishing for a wedding and we were afraid it might have happened off screen during a time jump. I so wish it had.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You didn't think they were after Samar that moment? Okay, you definitely were slow there. It's when it clicked for me

And I'm still super sad and bumped.
I knew they would get in trouble on their vacation that was obvious but I never connected it to Reds case. Not until they connected it on the show.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And we never got a wedding.. now I am even more sad.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

We had so many plans for their wedding
Old 04-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, we were so focused on complaining shall we get the wedding off screen that we didn't even consider the worst case... There not being a wedding at all