Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe she thought he congratulated her that she was back at work and healthy?

Yes it was so sad that she didn't know immediately what Dembe was talking about.

Yeah you are right Kris. Definitely a time jump again.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, not sure if that's a situation that you would congratulate somebody on... You would tell them that it's good to see you on duty again or something like that but not congratulate.

How did she react when he told her what for?
Old 01-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Dembe says something like you and Aram and she's simply like oh thanks. She didn't elaborate or anything. And I want to say she walked away. But I think she was trying to hide that she didn't know what he was talking about.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is what she said and then she walked away. She didn't say anything else. Not what she thought about it.

No I wouldn't congratulate somebody with that either Kris but if Samar really has memory loss maybe that is the only thing she could think off why he would congratulate her.?
Old 01-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

I think we are in for real worries with Samar.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am afraid we are as well. And I understand that she wants to go back to work again but it is never a good idea to lie about your health. She should tell her doctor what is going on.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

This week we got some more insight. We know at least that she has problems with her memory. She can't think of words or forgets about them or whatever exactly it is. So is it possible she might have forgotten about some things regarding their relationship or is it even possible that she doesn't feel the same way for Aram anymore?

I loved when they went to see this one contact (friend?) of Aram's That was super funny.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was pretty funny when they went to see Aram's friend. Samar was like; seriously you hung out with this guy before.

There is definitly something wrong with her memory but I couldn't tell how bad it is. I hope it is just "simple memory loss" but that she still knows exactly what she feels for Aram.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

I believe she knows how she feels about Aram.

I wonder how she's been able to hide her speech memory problems from him. He's going to be upset about that.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope you're right, Marilyn. I'm really scared about her feelings for Aram, too.

He is going to be upset indeed and he has every right to. I'm wondering if he'll be the first one to notice that something is wrong with her. Or if he is the one that won't.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe she's been able to hide it from him for however long it has been.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe that either... Do you think it's possible that Aram doesn't want to see it, notice it?
Old 01-16-2019, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she is very good at hiding it cause Aram is not that kind of person that would ignore it cause he doesn't want to see it. He doesn't want to loose Samar so if he would even notice the slightest change in her he would ask her of tell her doctor I think.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I can't believe that either... Do you think it's possible that Aram doesn't want to see it, notice it?
I can understand not wanting to notice. And yeah if he did, Samar would just play it down.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes knowing Samar she would probably say it is nothing. But I hope he will keep a eye on her.