Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Sam, they really have. It's fantastic that with Aram she somehow starts to open up.
I love that as well.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry guys, long post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I really hope Samar tells Aram how she truly feels about him!
I really hope she will do that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
She's so private. I think that will be hard for her to do.
She is and I am sure it is hard for her to show her feelings but the fact that she admitted to Levi that she is in love with him is such a big step for her which I didn't think that she would take so maybe she will take a leap of faith with Aram as well and tell him that she loves him.

Quote:
Yes, she has opened up a bit tbh... But I still fear that she might not say anything towards Aram. I'm wondering though why she still should say something. Her actions spoke volumes. First the cheek kiss, then them sharing the leftovers, in episode 4x09 her telling him that it's a date. What else does he need to see that she really cares for him.
I am sure Aram sees the things that she did. The kiss, the comments but right now he is so disappointed with her and he got hurt by her so he doesn't want to see it at the moment I think. I really hope that will change. That Samar can do something to change his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Excellent points from both of you. I must admit I like this pairing better than I thought. It's amazing to me that I had no idea the writers were going to put them together.
That is so funny you had no idea. From the first time I saw them together, so when Cooper introduced Samar to everyone and I saw the look in Aram's face, I started shipping them and I had a feeling that something could come out of this. Hopefully it will in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I really hope that by the end of the season Samar and Aram have moved in the right direction of being together. They already care so much for each other!

Oh!! Gods!! I love them!!
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Totally agree with you.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am sure Aram sees the things that she did. The kiss, the comments but right now he is so disappointed with her and he got hurt by her so he doesn't want to see it at the moment I think. I really hope that will change. That Samar can do something to change his mind.
Do you think he would have been so disappointed as well shall the Elise thing not have happened? I'm really wondering lately.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Do you think he would have been so disappointed as well shall the Elise thing not have happened? I'm really wondering lately.
I'm not sure, he might have been but I don't think as much as he was.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Sam. I think Aram would have been disappointed in Samar but not as much as he is right now because of what happened to Elise. He feels betrayed again by a woman that he loves and it is just too much for him right now. I don't think he would have reacted like this if the Elise things hadn't happened.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I'm not sure, he might have been but I don't think as much as he was.
Yeah, that's my guess as well... He for sure would have been disappointed but I'm not sure it would have had such a drastic outcome. I think this hearing did a lot for him to react that way, too.

It's true, maybe it's just too much for him for now... That's possible indeed. Hopefully with some time passing he'll change again and open up for Samar.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x

Added this to the OP.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know what? I never even realized that she had a black eye in this scene How didn't I? But now it's too obvious...

And thanks for adding it to the OP I love this gif-set so much.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

The FEELS! OMG! That gif set! O_O
Old 01-24-2017, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You didn't realize she had a black eye? It's pretty obvious yeah but thinking about it now, I don't know she got exactly.

I really need more scenes between them so we can get more of these amazing gif-sets.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it's totally obvious but I somehow didn't notice it before I have no clue why not...

Oh yes, this episode was so fantastic. I wouldn't mind getting more of them together. Such scenes were fantastic and their chemistry is sooo great. I love it and I want more of it.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want more of it as well. And I need a conversation between them where they talk things out. '
Old 01-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I want more of them as well.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Until we get that we can enjoy the amazing gifs.

x
Old 01-26-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah true haha