Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I need something more too. They can't just from that to; all is well and we are friends again.
Me too. They have a great chemistry and are obviously more than friends. I just feel at the moment like he's too good for her. You know, he's just so loyal and kind and that thing with Ressler was just real crap of her. And she kind of has to prove that it's for her more than friendship.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn37 (View Post)
Me too. They have a great chemistry and are obviously more than friends. I just feel at the moment like he's too good for her. You know, he's just so loyal and kind and that thing with Ressler was just real crap of her. And she kind of has to prove that it's for her more than friendship.
ITA with you, Katha

The thing that bothers me the most is that Samar acted like the jealous ex-girlfriend of Ressler the whole time when at first I thought it really was just a hook-up. You know what I mean, right? If it was just to get some relieve, they could have gone back to what they were like before. But her behavior made me believe otherwise. It made me wonder if there was more from her side and that would be the point where I wouldn't be okay with it all being forgotten again because her stupid behavior happened and I want an explanation. I want to know if there were really feelings involved. Especially for Aram's sake.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
ITA with you, Katha

The thing that bothers me the most is that Samar acted like the jealous ex-girlfriend of Ressler the whole time when at first I thought it really was just a hook-up. You know what I mean, right? If it was just to get some relieve, they could have gone back to what they were like before. But her behavior made me believe otherwise. It made me wonder if there was more from her side and that would be the point where I wouldn't be okay with it all being forgotten again because her stupid behavior happened and I want an explanation. I want to know if there were really feelings involved. Especially for Aram's sake.
I don't think she has feelings for him. I think she was just very angry about him firing her and I get that, but she should have stayed professional. Especially not expose him in front of other people. It was just childish. But I kind of had the feeling that the thing between her and Aram didn't mean that much to her.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ITA. She needs to prove that she is worthy of Aram. And there is definitely more between them than just friends. Aram would do anything for Samar and they flirted a couple of times.

Quote:
ITA with you, Katha

I agree with Katha. I don't think Samar has feelings for Ressler and she never had them. Like Katha said she was very angry for hiring her after they slept together. They only slept together cause they were both in an emotional state of mind. We all know why they did it.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think she has feelings for him. I think she was just very angry about him firing her and I get that, but she should have stayed professional. Especially not expose him in front of other people. It was just childish. But I kind of had the feeling that the thing between her and Aram didn't mean that much to her.
That's the same feeling I got the whole time... For her it always only seemed like fun to tease him and know that he cares for her. Maybe she felt like buddies with him... But I never got the feeling that she really took it too seriously. We recall Aram crying because she was safe, him hugging her and everything but there was never a proper reaction from her.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's the same feeling I got the whole time... For her it always only seemed like fun to tease him and know that he cares for her. Maybe she felt like buddies with him... But I never got the feeling that she really took it too seriously. We recall Aram crying because she was safe, him hugging her and everything but there was never a proper reaction from her.
No there was never really a reaction from Samar on Aram's actions but maybe she simply didn't know how to react to it?
Old 04-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No there was never really a reaction from Samar on Aram's actions but maybe she simply didn't know how to react to it?
I don't know, really... Most of the time other people were around and maybe she just wanted to be professional, who knows. I just can't tell with her. She is so hard to read while Aram for me is an open book.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With Liz being dead I really hope that Aram and Liz can find some comfort with each other. I hope they can help each other through this.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
With Liz being dead I really hope that Aram and Liz can find some comfort with each other. I hope they can help each other through this.
You mean Aram and Samar, right?

But yes, I really hope that they might talk about it as well and maybe Samar will give him a hug or something... Aram at the funeral, I don't even want to imagine it.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You mean Aram and Samar, right?

But yes, I really hope that they might talk about it as well and maybe Samar will give him a hug or something... Aram at the funeral, I don't even want to imagine it.
Oh, I haven't thought about the funeral! That will be hard for all characters and yeah I hope also that those two can be there for each other.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry of course I meant Aram and Samar.

It's going to be so hard for everybody. Everybody will be devastated but I think Aram will take it hard. He is so emotional and he loves Liz with all his heart.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm most worried about Aram myself... It will be heartbreaking to watch and who knows, maybe that'll be the time for Samar to step in finally and be strong for Aram, be there for him.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope she can be there for him and grieve Liz together.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really hope she can be there for him and grieve Liz together.
Yeah... Me, too. Because besides of her we don't know if Aram has anybody else in his life. And the thought that he might not have anybody but need somebody the most is scaring me.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah... Me, too. Because besides of her we don't know if Aram has anybody else in his life. And the thought that he might not have anybody but need somebody the most is scaring me.
The thought of him having nobody else scares me too. I hope he does have family that we don't know about.