Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3x09 was also fantastic but this one was magnificent! So much of his talented was wasted I agree. From now on, he should get scenes like this but he should also still have his quirky side cause that's what makes Aram so amazing.

What he said to Red really broke my heart and I bawled so hard. I am so glad he tracked Red down and went to see him. A year ago, he would have never done that. He would have been to afraid. He really does see Red as a person now and not the scary and dangerous criminal he was made out to be.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aram and Red were the best parts of the episode!
Old 04-30-2016, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

But he had both still after 3x09 so I'm positive that we'll get to see all his sides, the emotional, the quirky, the professional and so on in the future, too. I guess TPTB just started to realize what an amazing actor and character they had there.

Yes, I agree about everything you said about Aram and what he sees in Red. It's great that besides of Liz Red managed to show his true self to Aram and that Aram, especially him that has been so afraid all the time, is seeing it. Aram is kind of a wonder to me...

Cece, their scenes were PHENOMENAL for me as well. One of the best part of the episode, seeing these two interacting and being so honest with each other. It's as if Red let his guard down a bit when it comes to Aram.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x

xi
Old 05-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even realize that Aram was kind of mimicking Red... When he was unexpectedly visiting him or breaking in or whatever. Do you think Red got that?
Old 05-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he did cause I immediately had to think about that scene in Aram's apartment.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really didn't even think about it... Glad you recalled it though. And yes, I think he did as well because he was awkward and didn't really know how to act. He knew that Red wouldn't like it but he as well knew that it was time to do that.

x
Old 05-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw the looks on Aram's face in those gifs! That small smile.

I loved how Red said; "strap on your bike helmet."
Old 05-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, he was beyond happy when Red was finally back! You could tell because I think he felt as if he was let down by Red when he told him he couldn't help him. But there he is and Aram knows that he came back for him somehow...

Yes Why didn't Red take Aram with him
Old 05-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am really glad that Aram was the one to get Red back and I hope we get to see that these two are going somewhere in the next episode.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

It make me laugh when Red mention the helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am really glad that Aram was the one to get Red back and I hope we get to see that these two are going somewhere in the next episode.
i am hoping to, it will awesome to see them working together.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It will be very awesome to see them working together more Aga. I really think Red has a soft spot for Aram.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

So, tell me... Did they work together in the last episode? I really don't recall a Red/Aram moment. But I loved the story that Aram told the others of the night that Red was standing on his door step Soooo awesome!

Is there a gif-set of that moment somewhere?
Old 05-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No we didn't have a scene between Red and Aram. Only Aram telling the team that Red had shown up at this appartment.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Man, that sucks... I want Red to somehow work with Aram. If he trusts one, it'll be him