Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, I don't get that either. Who knows what the reason therefore is... Maybe so no other crew member sits down on them

And look what I found!

Old 08-19-2015, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it is pretty awesome that they all have their own chairs.

Aw that is a sweet picture. Looks like he enjoyed the musical.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think why was he there? At the premiere? Do you know he knows all of these guys somehow? Or one of them especially that have been involved into the musical?
Old 08-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he just went there for fun?

Kris, would you mind adding this to the OP instead of the art that is above the future titles now?

A new interview with Amir.

Quote:
Aram, played by Amir Arison, is a whiz at cracking code, retrieving CCTV footage, running surveillance, finding people who don’t want to be found and deciphering and intercepting encrypted data. Does Arison ever wish he could get out in the field more often?

“I get asked that question a lot but some of these winters are pretty brutal, so I have the luxury of shooting indoors with the heaters on,” said Arison recently by phone from New York, a few days out from starting to film season three.

“One good thing about staying indoors is you are a little bit safer. Sometimes the war room gets attacked like in (the episodes) Anslo Garrick part one and two of season one, but generally most of the dangerous action happens outside of the war room so as an actor I feel a touch safer by the computer. I will just say I am hopeful that I get out, it is something I know comes up in the writers’ room and with fans. You’ll have to watch. I don’t take it lightly, it is a great honour to be at the base and to be sort of the information central station and I feel sort of obligated to work as hard to make sure my cohorts are safe.”

Arison, whose credits include Law & Order: SVU, Girls and Homeland, said the anxiety-inducing on-screen pace of The Blacklist was matched off-screen.

“This is a dream job, this is really the job I have always wanted, and I thank my stars every day I get to go to work on such a great job with such a great team,” he said. “It’s intense, it’s a big show; most dramas take eight days to shoot but The Blacklist takes 10 days an episode. We don’t even have opening credits, they need every second of airtime to keep the story going. Each episode has so many turns and twists for both the big story and the story within the story, the blacklister of each week, so it is a lot to shoot and a lot to produce so it means on any single day the pace is intense. Everybody has to come with their A-game and be ready to go and prepared because The Blacklist train keeps moving and it is not for the faint of heart.”

A little-known fact about Arison that occasionally pops up online is the fact he is a Warner Bros approved voice of Scooby-Doo.

“I am going to regret ever saying that, it is coming back to hit me,” he laughed. “Yeah, I did a tour for Scooby-Doo, this is one of my early credits, I had to pay my dues after coming out of college, it was a theatre tour all around the US to promote the Scooby-Doo movie that had come out. It was a live show and they needed a couple of us to be able to do a Scooby voice and play other roles and we had to be Warner Bros-approved. I was just trying to make my way, I learned different accents and along the way I learned to do the Scooby voice.”

Another little-known fact Arison was happy to share was that before completing his English degree at Columbia, he studied at the University of NSW.

“I travelled everywhere; I did not make it to Perth. But I made it all the way up the coast to Brisbane, Byron Bay and Cairns, I went down to Melbourne, I went all the way to the centre to Uluru. On the next trip I plan to make it to Adelaide and Perth.”

Arison hints at “huge” changes for the characters as season two draws to a close in Australia this month, some relating to their pasts and past relationships. Season three kicks off in the US later next month.

“Season three is looking extremely exciting; I know you guys have more season two to go but The Blacklist keeps topping itself, I will say that.”
Old 08-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

But he tweeted all of these guys, it's possible he knows them

I added the banner to the OP, Miranda I sooo love it!

An interview with Amir!!! Finally! And I love the interview.

The part about the Scooby-Doo voice I don't think it's something bad and now I want to hear him using it

So Amir is happy that he can always shoot indoors with the heaters on So typical for him to be pointing that out. And it being safer. I guess he really likes security, huh?

It's interesting to hear him talk about the pace of the show since he does have a lot less screen time than Megan and James for example. So when it's hard for him already I don't even want to know how it is for Megan and James
Old 08-21-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He could know them but I think he just tweeted them to let them know thet did really good and that he liked the musical.

I learned so much reading that interview. I didn't know he was Scooby Doo's voice. How awesome is that?!

I can imagine him finding it safe to just be on set but it's all fake so he wouldn't really be in danger. I just can't find to finally see him out again in S3!

I bet the pace for everybody is really high.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay... So I guess each of us sees it differently then

It's pretty cool, especially since Scooby-Doo's voice if so unique and great I love it so much.

I really hope he won't just be out in the field to work on his laptop there. I want him with a gun backing the others...
Old 08-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aram and a gun. You remember how that went last time? Although I would love to see that. Maybe he had some gun training?
Old 08-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I recall that But I guess they all learned of it? I can really see him having taken gun training, just in case. They came really close to being killed and it would drive me crazy if I was him if I wasn't able to do anything.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's hope they learned from it. And hopefully he had gun training (I would have loved to see that) so that if anything like that happens again he can at least defend himself and others.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aram is a smart guy and I think he would want to be able to defend himself and protect those he loves. I'm really positive and I hope they won't disappoint us.
But I still hope it'll be a little bit strange to him still. It would be crazy if he'd go out in the field like Ressler now.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be crazy if he would go out and be like Ressler but it would be awesome to see!

Old 08-26-2015, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for the interview and the new banner Miranda I love them

I can't wait to see Aram. I really hope he's going to be secretly helping Liz. I will actually be disappointed if he's really helping them hunt her down. I just want him to be pretending to hunt her down while he's secretly helping Liz instead.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome Amy and thank you.

I want that too Amy. Let's hope he will help her.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I feel like I haven't seen Aram in FOREVER!! Suddenly OCT 1st seems so far away