Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's proof of how much he cried before and how soon after she was revived they wanted to bring her out. Aram was so shaken and yes, it fit so well! It was sooo much more emotional even. I loved that. Man, what a work Amir delivered there

for changing the gif, Miranda

And there are sooo many news on Amir... I don't even know where to start.

First of all an article:

Quote:
FNM Exclusive: Amir Arison 'Never Expected' His Character's Arc on 'The Blacklist'

Fans of NBC's hit series "The Blacklist" are no doubt familiar with breakout actor Amir Arison. But as Arison himself admits, he never dreamed his computer-whiz character of Aram Mojtabai would become such a major player on the show.

"I certainly never expected that when I started," he tells FNM in his exclusive interview above. "[Aram] just solved a little something on a computer."

But luckily for Amir (and viewers of "The Blacklist"), he's since become an indispensable part of the show, sharing scenes with the likes of James Spader and David Strathairn.

"It's everything an actor can ask for," Arison says.

And as if we needed any more reason to be stoked for future episodes of "The Blacklist," Amir says the actors are really getting the chance to sink their teeth into their roles this season.

"Characters have been pitted against each other, even though we're all on the same side," explains Arison. "That has fleshed out a whole lot more stakes, and a whole lot more drama, which is really personally fun [and] more exciting as an actor. It gives you more to chew on."

"This is, in my opinion, the most exciting season," he adds.

Watch the rest of Amir's exclusive interview for the inside scoop on tonight's episode, then be sure to tune in for new episodes of NBC's "The Blacklist," airing Thursday nights at 9 p.m. EST/8 p.m CST.
FNM Exclusive: Amir Arison 'Never Expected' His Character's Arc on 'The Blacklist' | Fox News Magazine

"Had the pleasure of interviewing Amir Arison on #news4at7 about his show The Blacklist. We were in the same class at Columbia!"
– © Pei-Sze Cheng

x
Old 01-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amir did an impeccable job in 3x09! Too bad we didn't see him too much in 3x10. I loved the scene where Red was briefing the team and all Aram really heard was this;

x

And I really loved this moment between Red and Aram as well. The shoulder squeeze!

x
Old 01-17-2016, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right! Aram was the one who made the therapy comment... Man, I wasn't sure it was him anymore. So cute! It made Red more human to Aram I guess.

And the hand squeeze! You really can see that their relationship has changed after what Aram had done for Liz.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It did and I love it! Aram isn't scared of Red anymore either. I could tell when he was with Red in the room with the rest of the team.

Old 01-18-2016, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. Before their little face to face at the cemetery he still was freaking out whenever it came to Red and now, he's even right away talking to Red. Without stammering or anything

Oh yes, right... Life tweeting
Old 01-19-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes without stammering! I love that.

I really hope the rest of the season hold some amazing scenes for Aram. Just like the ones in 3x09/
Old 01-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

But who knows, maybe that'll change again as soon as Red enters the post office and Aram is there and the rest of the team We'll just have to wait and see.

Do you think Red will rely on Aram a lot more now? And will Aram be capable of holding up to it?
Old 01-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that when Red really needs something from Aram he will rely on him and same for Aram if he would need help. Like Red said, he is forever in Red's debt. I hope that we get a scene where see Aram "collecting" that debt.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

And the good thing about Aram is that he'd never betray anybody he holds respect for or cares about. I think Red is such a person to Aram. They would always be able to count on each other. It's funny but I somehow never saw that coming... This bonding moment from 3x09. But I'm beyond happy that we got it.
Old 01-23-2016, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never saw that coming either and that's what makes it so unique and special.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess nobody every expected his role in saving and exonerating Liz. It was something so great and it was I guess the first time that Amir was able to show what he is capable of acting wise.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you. I never expected that he would have such a big role in that and I love it. He deserved it!
Old 01-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Besides of that, it's been really quiet around Amir lately, huh? I'm really wondering if he's busy with shooting lately.

Do you think that at some point we'll learn more about Aram's past?
Old 01-26-2016, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's pretty quite around him. I hope that will change soon.

I would love to know more about's Aram's past. We only know that he is from Delaware and that's it.
Old 01-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is the one that we really don't know anything about, right? We know some stuff about Cooper, Ressler, Tom, Samar... What about him? Will he be one of the last characters which past or life is revealed to us? Okay, we at least know what his apartment looks like.