Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

She said Red won. That was crazy. Was she feeling guilty because he was hurt and it was her fault?

Ressler obviously knows something is up.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know and that is why it was so weird to me. Did she all of sudden change her mind?

We all saw that Jennifer didn't change her mind and yes Ressler definitly knows that something is up but he doesn't know about Jennifer so I wonder how he is going to react if he going to find out about her.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really have no idea what's going on there... It was just really weird. Are we supposed to believe that Liz would be willing to give up after seeing Red all beaten up? Is that it? If so, I don't believe one bit of it.

x
Old 01-21-2019, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think it really bothers Liz that Red won't admit to her that he's upset or hurt. She knows he is but he won't talk to her. He won't let her in. She can't tell how he is feeling by his actions. I think that bothers her and makes the guilt worse. Maybe it would be easier if he gave her a reason to keep hurting him. I don't know if that makes sense.

Even at the end she tells Jennifer, that man can do anything. He's going to get out soon. It's almost like he did with the guy in prison. You can't tell anything about what Red is going to do.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think he is upset or hurt at the moment... And he really doesn't care because he really just wants to find out who is behind all of it.

Not even Liz can, which is awesome. She thinks herself so smart and in the end she is nothing nearly as it.

I still don't believe that Liz is close to tears because Jennifer telling her that she is not enough I'm sorry, but that's more hilarious to me than anything else.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I love. Liz can't tell what he is thinking or feeling. I think that's bothering her.

And true, he may not be upset at the moment. Red is good at compartmentalizing

Last edited by Miranda; 01-22-2019 at 02:13 PM Reason: double post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

True... She so can't And I'm glad that's how it is... On the opposite, he very well can read her like a book.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I love that too. It's like she wants him to be worried but he won't express it. She should know that from their time on the run.

She just feels very off balance now. It's hard to put into words. I don't know if it's guilt, or Reds keeping her off balance. I can't put my finger on it.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Marilyn. Liz is very out of balance. I think she doesn't even know anymore what i is that she wants. She is getting lead by Jennifer now and that is not helping the situation.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think that's how they were going to express her being torn between bringing him down and her feelings for him? Do you think Jennifer is noticing any difference in Liz's behavior?
Old 01-27-2019, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Jennifer's is the only one who knows Liz is working against Red and sees how torn she is. She's her sister and she knows Liz has doubts. Sad thing is, she doesn't care.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think they are sisters
I think Liz is Reddington's while Jennifer is Deaddington's.

Look Reddington for all of his escapades is a family man. He cares about his people even if he didn't know about Jennifer before he knows about her now so why hasn't he reached out or arranged people to watch/protect her from his enemies.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure that Jennifer is noticing a change in behaviour with Liz. She has already had to convince her to continue what with they are doing so Jennifer definitly knows that Liz has second thoughts but all she wants is to bring down Red and I think she is willing to go to great lengths to do so.

welcome to this thread as well Black_Jack With this show you never know and they might end up not being sisters but I think they are.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Liz was so angry at the end of last season. Now she seems to be calming down. The anger doesn't seem to be there.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes she does seem to be. Although I wonder if it is an act or not..