Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated Tom from the beginning. I never, not for one second, liked him or trusted him. And I was proven right.

But I agree with Miranda, in the later seasons, I really thought he loved her
Old 05-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Im torn on whether he loved her. I think I dislike him so much that I doubt everything about him.

I've seen one post on Tumblr about him being behind the memory manipulation because of his hatred for Red. And because Krilov said you learned something about Raymond Reddington and HE wiped your memory. They think the HE is Tom. And I'm like oh please let it be true!!!

But I don't think that will be the case. That would probably only happen in fanfiction.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that feeling, Marilyn. But I have to give him credit for some things. And in his own twisted way I really believe he loved her.

Wow, if that would be true, what could it have been that Tom had wiped from her memory? Now I need theories!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

You know I'm following someone who had just totally started believing Red is Katarina. Which I don't believe at alll. And she's posting theory after theory.

But anyway she appears to be anti Tom which is great. So she thinks that in S2 tom had Lizs memories wiped which I could totally believe if I thought she knew something about Red then.

But the fun part of the theory is she thinks Red didn't give Tom the passports. He would have no reason to. Tom was supposed to be watching Liz not traveling. So tom lied to Liz about the passports. He pretended to know about Red to gain her trust and he set a Red up to be shot because how else would anyone know where Red was.

He also told her that Red hired him so she would draw Red in the open so he could be shot. Tom and Red were mortal enemies and remained that way and she thought tom stayed inlizs life to the close to Red.
She also talks Tom coming home to testify and she says the only reason he did that is because Red blew his cover and he really had no choice.

I love it!!! But I doubt the writers redeemed him to do this. But wouldn't it be great if they did. I actually have a diffent theory which I will share on Red Liz thread.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I don't believe that Tom will turn out to be the bad guy here... I think they very well redeemed him and he is gone for good. Don't ask me why. I have no proof but considering how much they loved the character and how badly, after everything, they wanted there to be love between Liz and Tom, their favorite couple on earth.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

I know they'd never do all they did for tom to show him evil now. But wouldn't it be interesting now.

His character would have been so much better if we knew he really was behind some of what happened to Red. I know he couldn't be the big bad. But at least part of the big bad!!

If they weren't going to kill him, going the redemption plot was boring. Let him be who he was.

At least he's gone now.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

It would be interesting, yes. But it would be so nuts by all they did to redeem him. Not sure if I'd really like that.

But he was way too young for there to be a a part of the puzzle
Old 06-18-2018, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

I think for self preservation he probably investigated Red.

But yeah, the writers wasted oh I mean invested too much time redeeming him
Old 06-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn since this is the appreciation thread for Tom lets try to stay positive and not too subjective.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-19-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, are these new pictures? Are these from his new show?
Old 06-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if they are new but I don't think they are from his new show. I just found them and I loved them so much that I had to post them here.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
You know I'm following someone who had just totally started believing Red is Katarina. Which I don't believe at alll. And she's posting theory after theory.

But anyway she appears to be anti Tom which is great. So she thinks that in S2 tom had Lizs memories wiped which I could totally believe if I thought she knew something about Red then.

But the fun part of the theory is she thinks Red didn't give Tom the passports. He would have no reason to. Tom was supposed to be watching Liz not traveling. So tom lied to Liz about the passports. He pretended to know about Red to gain her trust and he set a Red up to be shot because how else would anyone know where Red was.

He also told her that Red hired him so she would draw Red in the open so he could be shot. Tom and Red were mortal enemies and remained that way and she thought tom stayed inlizs life to the close to Red.
She also talks Tom coming home to testify and she says the only reason he did that is because Red blew his cover and he really had no choice.

I love it!!! But I doubt the writers redeemed him to do this. But wouldn't it be great if they did. I actually have a diffent theory which I will share on Red Liz thread.
I am anti Tom. He is a delusional liar & he got what he deserved in the end. His lies & thinking he could get away with lying & pathetic failed attempts at murder are as pathetic as....
Anyway, I believe that there is more to the Reddington & Tom storyline. I think that the fake Reddington did hire him but not for reasons he stated. A lot of room for the writers to come up with interesting storylines. I think that Tom knew all along Reddington was a fake. The passports & money were a go bag as he said in case he needed to escape. I also think Tom knows the real Reddington is still alive if the writers go with storyline of Kaplan or someone saving the real Reddington & making others believe he was really dead.

I have a lot more theories I will post later. it will be interesting to see what storylines the writers come up with if they come back in January 2019 which i do not think they will
Old 06-22-2018, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Marilyn since this is the appreciation thread for Tom lets try to stay positive and not too subjective.
You're right. Sorry.

What awesome pictures. He is very handsome.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is very handsome. I really can't wait to watch New Amsterdam! thinking about it now, we can watch New Amsterdam in the hiatus of TBL so we at least have something to watch during our wait!