Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2019, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree with what you posted last

It's only one more week for us to wait and finally find out!
Old 09-22-2019, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so this upcoming week it will start again! I am curious to see the episode!
Old 09-22-2019, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it will... I always keep my eyes open for new promos but nothing so far.
Old 09-24-2019, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonight S2 is going to start!

Old 09-25-2019, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oookay, I watched and I'll put all I have to say into sp-tags in the hopes you two will watch tonight or really soon at least:

Spoiler:
Old 09-25-2019, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to watch it tonight!
Old 09-25-2019, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Dang i haven’t watched yet

I will not read the spoiler. Miranda I don’t know how you do it. All I can think of is reading kris post.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, you missed it???? That's really not good... So let us know when you've seen it because I know Miranda has already. It's just you left until I can discuss the episode openly.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

I’ve seen it. I am so sad. I knew the minute the show started and he says you never take a turn.

This episode to me wasn’t the best. Maybe telling the story in flashbacks was what I didn’t like. Or losing Georgia. At least max is handsome again.
Old 09-27-2019, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so sad too! Why did Georgia have to be the one.. I didn't get it until the end of the episode. I heard Max say in the beginning, you never take a turn but I didn't think anything of it. I was to focused on the rest.

Honestly, I only watched this episode to find out who died and what happened afterwards and I loved the flashbacks but I didn't like the rest of the episode, so I don't know if i will watch the rest of the season..
Old 09-27-2019, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm somehow not sad at all.. Wow, this sounds so bad but she was the one I saw leaving because she simply didn't have a place in the show anymore after the daughter is born. She would just have been the mother and wife and there's not much to make of it on such a show... Sadly.

I'll continue to watch the show because I'm still really invested in some of the other characters But man, I so hope they won't go the Helen/Max road again (which they will, I know ).

And... I TOLD YOU SO!
Old 09-27-2019, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

She could have had a bigger part but yeah I know what you mean, kris. She was supporting cast. They just did such a good job with their love story.

And yeah I think they are looking to pair him with Helen now. But they blew it for me by acting like he already was developing romantic feelings for her. And nothing about Georgia and max make me believe that possible.
Old 09-28-2019, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I as well will never get how that Helen/Max crap started but God help us and please prevent that from happening... He had such a beautiful love story with Georgia and I can't believe that he fell in love with Helen already when Georgia and he were just back together and expecting their child and going through his disease.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Helen and Max will be together anytime soon. I think the moment I fell for them was during the snow storm and being stuck together. There were sparks. I saw the chemistry. But he's coping with Georgia's death and focused on raising a baby on his own. He loved her, and I'm sure when he sees his baby now, he thinks of Georgia and that'll make him sad. So he won't be as open with Helen as he had been before. They won't be talking a lot. Well, Max isn't talking a lot to anyone. It'll take him a while to move on with his life.

I love how this show has such strong emotions. I am already loving the cast and characters a lot. And usually it takes me a while. Not with this show though. I was in love instantly.
Old 09-29-2019, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they are definitly going down the Max/Helen road again but I really hope they are going to let Max cope with the death of Georgia first. She was his wife and the mother of his child and she meant so much to him.

That being said, I don't want Max and Helen together though.