Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Red will definitly kill her if she ever tries anything. I wonder when Tom and therefor Liz find out that Scottie is his mother.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too... I'm wondering if Tom will tell Liz. Right now there are other things more urgent for sure but later on.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Since he also told her that Gina killed the Major and he got rid of the body, I think he will tell her Scottie is his mother when he finds out.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I think so, too And I'm wondering what Liz's opinion will be about it because the information came from Red and she doesn't trust him...
Old 07-18-2016, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

What a good question about Liz. I wonder how much she knows about anything that happened while she was in hiding?

But no when she learns of Scottie I am sure she won't believe it because Red said it.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Liz is probably not going to believe him. She will probably think it's another one of his tricks to break up Tom and Liz or something.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
What a good question about Liz. I wonder how much she knows about anything that happened while she was in hiding?

But no when she learns of Scottie I am sure she won't believe it because Red said it.
That's what I'm fearing... Isn't it bad that we expect the worst already? But Tom will go and work for his mother, so I guess there might be some conflict ahead, shall Liz not agree.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

That's what's crazy to me that they are so in love and now we are thinking a potential break up next season. If they were going to do that they never should have got them together.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

But maybe they don't break up. I somehow doubt they will... I don't believe that. Maybe there will be really hard and rocky times (when weren't there? ) but they won't break up. They have a family now.
Old 07-23-2016, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Tom and Liz have a rocky road in front of them and I don't think it will go without u and downs. I mean their Tom and Liz. There is always drama..
Old 07-24-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

But who knows, maybe the drama is for once more on Tom's side of the relationship. Liz has lost too many people and gone through so much lately... It's time for some drama on his side.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There has been a lot of drama on his side as well but I get what you mean and I agree.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

I guess if they don't break up he will be crossing over between the two shows. That just seems odd to me.
Old 07-25-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Miranda, I know But somehow relationship wise it was always on her... I can't describe it. She has always been the one being disappointed by Tom. Over and over again.

Marilyn, he is going to cross over between the shows... JB confirmed that in spring already
Old 07-26-2016, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. Tom has continually let her down. I'm really curious for this relationship next season.