Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2019, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, this guy is an US Attorney I'll go with this. But he wasn't on trial there for the gun scraping... Although it's most likely that the FBIs most wanted would have to face a federal court, right?

You think Liz went as far as to scrape down the number herself? Or even switch the guns?
Old 01-15-2019, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

No he wasn't on trial for the gun at all. It was previous crimes.

Then when he's going free all of a sudden they mention the gun. And Red says that's a State offense. Meaning he can't be tried in federal court.

And the prosecutor says no the serial numbers are gone. That makes it a federal offense and Red broke his federal agreement.

I'm thinking that's why Red was shocked. Because he would have already thought of his gun if that was going to be a problem so yes, I think Liz switched the gun and called in the tip.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I now know what you want to say and it's true... Red would make sure he wouldn't do anything that could get him into trouble and he would very well know what the problem with his gun was. And when he says it's a state offense then it means he has a non registered gun, that's all. If he had a serial number scraped one, he very well would never have been so sure of it being a state offense. It must have been somebody else. Or these cops did it for Liz Who knows?

ETA - Oh man... Your thought about switching the gun before he even was arrested is sooo horrible, too Although I doubt that she was so smart at first. She tried to prevent Cooper from giving the information about the agreement away. She didn't have a plan B in place back then... It came after that talk to Cooper.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

When you watch that scene, you will see that Cooper says Liz is on her way to the verdict. But she never gets there. Then all of a sudden the gun is brought up. So yeah I think she switched the gun (or had someone else do it) and called it in.

And honestly for that to happen in court and Liz not be there.... if Red wondered st first, he should know now.

It's too obvious. Like Jenny said, Liz is the only one who knew exactly where Red was going when he was arrested.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Liz is the only one with the means and the motive to have done this. I wonder how she came up with the thought to scrape the serial number off.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

True Cooper said that... That's even more annoying now.

She switched the gun. That's what actually is the most logical of all I'm with you there, Marilyn.
Old 01-28-2019, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You think she switched guns? That could also be a possibility of course and I wouldn't put it past her.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's what I believe because if SHE had scraped the number of the gun, she would have been the one touchable for a crime.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

We know she's tampered with evidence before. It wouldn't bother her.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I wouldn't put it past her. But I hadn't though of it that she might have scraped the number off.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Miranda told me the Alchemist changes finger prints. It made me wonder if there are any other past blacklisters out there who might know about Red
Old 01-31-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe there are more.. Diane Fowler also said she knew the truth and what happened to his family but he killed her so she can't say anymore.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

I love your icon!

Previous blacklisters might be the route for Liz to go. Alan Fitch also knew more. I know they are both deceased but there could be a clue somewhere.

Also, we have the mysterious fingerprint from fowlers house.

I know we thought it was Reds. But he has gotten his fingerprints again in jail so it can't be his
Old 02-01-2019, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

So far, I think Red killed everybody that knew the truth about Red. At least that Red knew off. Maybe there are more people out there (besides Liz and Jen) that know the truth.

I still wonder who's fingerprint that was at Diane's house. Do you think we will ever get an answer to that?
Old 02-01-2019, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

With these writers, who knows. It seems like this mysterious finger print should belong to a major enemy.

But it could also have been a throw away line. The average viewer would probably forget it.