Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2016, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree Kris. If he would have known what he knows now he would have never surrendered himself for Liz.

It is so sad. He only wanted to do what he though was right and now he get's this. She blames him for everything and he blames himself while he shouldn't.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Wonder if he would have just removed Tim and been through with it.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's a good question, Marilyn... I'm sure he would have without being considerate of her feelings. I can see that now. And it would have been the best for Liz on the long run.

Miranda, it's good to hear you agree. And yes, he shouldn't blame himself for all of this... Yes, he made mistakes but she did, too. IMO he forgave her everything but never the other way around. I'm wondering if he's ever really earned forgiveness from Liz. (I'm not sure Tom has either after her blaming him and throwing all of their past at him) Maybe there really are things that can never be forgiven.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe she hasn't forgiven him. I don't know. She appears to when she needs him

Yes he made mistakes but he usually takes the first step to Liz.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

To me it really seems that she hasn't forgiven him yet... Not for anything he's done. I thought it so sad that she had to bring Sam up again. That somehow was proof for me that she hadn't forgiven him.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Do you think she ever have any thought to their conversation about needing answers? She tells Red she can only get answers with him, and he says he can only get answers with her.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz has definitly not forgiven Red for killing Sam. And there are some things that can't be forgiven and killing Sam might be one of them.

Still she should just be honest with him and if she really can't forgive him, she should tell him and come to a mutual agreement that I might be better to cut all ties between them.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, good question... He really said he'd need her for answers as well and looking back at the whole show with that statement in mind could be interesting. I'm not sure if she ever considers something else besides of her own benefit.

I was wondering in general how fast she was coming back to Red after Sam's death and her finding out about what has happened. And everything that she might have thought she was over with is resurfacing now. With Red, with Tom...
Old 11-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Could be kris. Like some form of PTSD.

I do wish Liz would start to ask Red questions about his life and just wonder what answers he was talking about.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even if Liz would ask Red about his life I don't think he would answer them would he? He has been so secret about his life so far so I don't think he would tell her anything.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is this typical for PTSD? All of it resurfacing? I really don't know much about it, that's why I ask...

During season one she still was interested in his life, it all changed in the second half of season 2. Do you think she'll ever go back to that?
Old 11-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

From everything I've read about it I think it is typical for PTSD. I think it can resurface anytime. Look how she acted in S3 when she shot the cop and beat that guy in the diner.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true... It wasn't a normal behavior for her (if there is a normal behavior in such a situation in general) but she was really losing it there... Do you think Red might suspect something or do you think he believes that she can handle all of it?
Old 11-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

At first I believe he thought she could handle it. I'm not sure about now.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It does sounds like PTSD. I don't think she is able to handle it for long. Her behaviour has been so OOC for so long now. I am still waiting when she will break down.

I don't Liz will ask Red about his life since she is so busy with herself and doesn't really care about him anymore.