Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2017, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Since we did go back to S1 I will say that Kaplan did not want him to turn himself in. But Red knew that was the only way to keep Liz safe. No matter what these writers do, I will always believe that all Red ever wanted to do was keep Liz safe.

I loved how Dembe was also there in that preseries scene. I knew Red wanted them to pick Ddmbe.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was really awesome to find out Kaplan and Dembe were there when Red surrender to the FBI. I always thought only Grey was with him cause we didn't see anybody else.

I agree. All Red after wanted was to keep Liz safe. Still don't know why Kaplan didn't want him to turn himself in. They both wanted to keep Liz safe.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

She said it would cause Liz to lose her innocence which was all "we" ever wanted for her.

But I don't get that. Being an FBI agent is a good way to lose innocence. Plus if Kate loved her so much, how did she feel about Tom.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, it really was great to see this moment again. And Kaplan and Dembe being there It's something that I hadn't expected. I thought they might have talked it out before but they were there, right when Red surrendered. Why did Kate let him do it if she wasn't okay with it?

I as well will always believe that all Red did was in Liz's best interest although not all might have ended well.

Yeah, how could she have let Tom mingle with her when all she wanted was to keep Liz innocence... How is that possible when you are married to the thread and sleep with him? Makes no sense to me either.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When Red wants something I think it is very hard to keep him from doing it.

I wonder how Mr. Kaplan thought about Tom as well. Maybe her and Red made the decision together to have Tom keep an eye of her?
Old 04-24-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly... I'm not sure if anybody would have been able to talk him out of it And as far as we know, it wasn't just him protecting Liz that made him surrender... It was different things, at least if we are to believe him.

Hm, I really would like to know about her opinion about Tom, too... She at least seemed to get along when she decided to make him, Agnes and Liz disappear.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Bump
Old 08-21-2017, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Bump
I'll come in when I'm fully done the season
Old 08-23-2017, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for bumping it Marilyn.
Old 08-26-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sarah, I'd do it the same way as well... Because the risk of being spoiled is simply too big.