Old 09-16-2017, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we probably will..
Old 09-17-2017, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I'm sure we will... And still we'll be more confused than before
Old 09-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been confused since the start of this show.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

not only you Miranda
Old 09-18-2017, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I am glad I'm not the only one Aga.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

And, what do you guys think... I at least have seen the episode and I posted my opinion on it on the episode discussion thread.

Just to sum it up in here... Red never said yes to her saying that she shot her father that night... He just looked so pained but he never confirmed it with a yes or a nod or anything like that. I thought this strange.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna pay attention to his reaction when I rewatch.

But if it's not true why wouldn't he contradict her at least. If he never wanted her to have that burden why let her think the dad is dead.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because he would have had to tell her the truth. How else would she have believed him? And he never wanted her to know... Besides, with her believing she shot her father, he was pretty safe of her ever finding out the truth since she believed she remembered.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

I see what you mean Kris. He said yes after she said that's why he manipulated her memories. But to me it seemed like he would be agreeing with the statement before that she shot and killed her father. I think the writers did it like this to keep the doubt going.

It kind of ties in with what I was saying when I thought Red manipulated her memories a second time because he never wanted her to learn who her father is. I mean why is her father so dangerous. If he's dead, how can her knowing his identity be dangerous.

Honestly with that scene and all the others I never cared what Red said or why, I always believed he was as her father no matter what. It wasn't until I got here that I began to doubt.

I was thinking about the second memory manipulation. I know we trust Dr Orchard, but should we? What if that is when the second manipulation occurred. Luther had figured out who she was by then? That is the only time I see in S2 that it could have happened.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's still all wide open and still I completely believe him being her father. I think I'm at a point you can tell me whatever you want and I would bring you another way on how it could have been meant so that he would be her father.

And he didn't manipulate her memory again. I'm very much sure of that, even surer than about him being her father

See, now you have just to return to that happy place in your mind where you believed him being her father

What if Liz wanted her memory manipulated a second time? Let's go into the crazy areas now...
Old 09-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Liz wanted her memories changed. Lol. Why not!!

Yeah I am convince myself either way about the father thing. It just depends on what mood I happen to be in.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Red was behind the second memory manipulation either (if there actually was one.) Why would he have to manipulate her memory a second time? That doesn't make sense so if it really happened it must have been somebody else.

If Dr. Orchard manipulated her memories, who would have told her to do it? I agree with you Marilyn, that that is the only time in S2 where I saw it happening. We thought that Liz's memories that she brought back were the real ones but what if those were the manipulated ones?
Old 09-25-2017, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

I just thought about that too Miranda that her memory of killing her father could be fake. That would be sad. But Red agreed that he manipulated her memories so she wouldn't remember that......so?
Old 09-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be so sad if that is the case cause why would somebody implant a horrific memory like that?
Old 09-28-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly... I'm pretty sure that her memory about her shooting her father was correct. What if just a few simple details were altered by whoever it was It doesn't have to be big, the second manipulation, has it?