Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's TBL so with this show anything is possible but I don't think that it happened.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

No new episode last night.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No there wasn't. That really sucked.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Totally.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So this weeks has to be totally awesome to make up for not having an episode last week.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was so shocked when I wanted to open the new episode discussion thread last week and then it said that there is no episode airing I didn't expect that... Glad though the wait is over finally!
Old 04-24-2018, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Can't wait til tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither! I need more!
Old 04-26-2018, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

So i think the bones are the real Red. I think Liz shot him. I think that maybe Our Red and the real Red were partners and something happened to Reds family this same Christmas Eve night. And I think that's why Naomi knew and trusted this man because he had been her husbands partner and so when he asked her to keep his secret 4 years later she agreed
Old 04-26-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow that is one hell of a theory.. but it would make sense as to why Red is so adamant to keep the bones a secret for Liz. But I still think the bones are Katarina's though..

I added this to the OP today.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, you think that Liz could have shot her real father? Why is it though that I still believe Red is her father? I still don't believe Jennifer is his.

But Jennifer might have believed that our Red was her father when he actually isn't. Maybe the bones belong to her real father Or still Katarina.

Aww, we finally have a banner for this one Thanks so much, Miranda I love it!
Old 04-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Liz figured out in S2 that she killed her real father. I still believe that's true. I just can't understand why that wasn't her first question of Red when she learned he was her father. Why let her believe that.

love the banner.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys.

The comment Garvey made to Jennifer about the last 30 years of her life being a lie would make sense if Red is not her father but she also thought he was...

I still can't believe why Red made Liz believe that she shot her father either because it is not true if he really is her father.

This show drives me crazy! I don't know what to believe anymore.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love your theory about Liz killing her real father, Marilyn... That actually would make sense. But do you really believe that her father was Raymond Reddington? What if he actually wasn't? What if Red really is Raymond Reddington but Liz's father was somebody else? And he's the one being in the bag and him trying to protect her from that? But why would Red try to protect her from the truth so badly then? Makes all no sense.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I love your theory about Liz killing her real father, Marilyn... That actually would make sense. But do you really believe that her father was Raymond Reddington? What if he actually wasn't? What if Red really is Raymond Reddington but Liz's father was somebody else? And he's the one being in the bag and him trying to protect her from that? But why would Red try to protect her from the truth so badly then? Makes all no sense.
There's no truth to protect her from since she supposedly knows she killed her father. I keep thinking we're her memories manipulated in S2 to make her forget that? But she knew it in S3. That's why we thought she had some PTSD???