Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2018, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm... But how would you explain her not knowing about Red's real identity but knowing about the bones, where they were buried and whose they were? She knew. All she said about her making a mistake by helping him and that she should have stopped him before and everything...

If our Red wasn't a bad person and she knew about his true history, how could she have betrayed him? I'm really wondering. The real Raymond Reddington seemed like a bad person and I could see her betraying him. But not our Red.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

she lost her sense of who Red was. After he shot her, she totally turned on him even though she knew what would happen. I still kind of blame it on the shot. Because she totally agreed with him until the fake death and the rest of it. For some reason she changed her mind. I think she was wrong.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay it seems unlikely that she knew everything expect for Red's real identity. I still wonder why she didn't use it against him than at the end.

But I agree with Marilyn, Red shooting her changed everything. After that she wasn't the same person.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess this will always be something we'll keep wondering about... I will never understand it although they try to explain. I never got it.

True, Red shooting her made such a big change... Who knows, maybe it was the fact that the shot her or maybe it was some side effect from the bullet in her head Who knows.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I guess this will always be something we'll keep wondering about... I will never understand it although they try to explain. I never got it.

True, Red shooting her made such a big change... Who knows, maybe it was the fact that the shot her or maybe it was some side effect from the bullet in her head Who knows.
I agree. Even with this rewatch, I'm not getting it. I don't see a reason for the change in Liz or Kaplan. And I'm trying so hard to find something.

For me for Liz the only thing that explains it is thinking Lizs memories were messed with and that whatever it was caused her to hate Red.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Yes the bullet in her head had a lot to do with it as well I think. Maybe her personality changed because of it..
Old 11-14-2018, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Or the guy who saved her manipulated her.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no, honestly... The mountain man I doubt did anything to Kaplan.

With Liz, I as well start to believe that the memory manipulation must have happened there... Otherwise nothing would explain that change in her behavior. I'm trying really hard to find something, too but I as well can't find anything It's depressing.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

I agree about the mountain man. I just said that. Did we ever learn who picked her up when she left the cabin.

I totally think her memories were manipulated when she got beat up. That's the only explanation that makes sense. I never understood that she just did it because she was pregnant and wanted to protect the child. Never saw the logic in that.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, we never learned that... Sadly. I bet though it was a stranger because she was alone then.

I disagree about the memory manipulation happening when she was beaten up. I really doubt that.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't Kaplan call someone to pick her up?

In our rewatch, you mention Liz watching the tape of Tom from S1. I had the crazy thought that something was planted in the tape to mess with her mind.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think the memory manipulation happened when she got beat up either. I would love to know when it happened.

Do you really think watching a time can screw with your memories?

I think Kaplan was picked up by a stranger. I doubt the mountain man had a phone in his cabin so how could she have called someone to pick her up..
Old 11-20-2018, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Dang I need to rewatch that because it seems like I remember her having a cell phone and making a call. Maybe not though

I guess, Miranda, I was thinking more of being hypnotized like maybe a code word was in the tape to cause her to do something.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm anti the tape memory manipulation theory. I doubt that because who would have planted it on it and when. She watched that tape in season 1 already, right?

Nope, Kaplan didn't call anybody... We were wondering the whole time if that was a stranger or a person she might have known but we never found out.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Jenkies foiled again. Sigh.