Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2021, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, the Cape May moments... It was so beautiful to see them again and still it's heartbreaking to consider that he once loved her and now killed her.
Old 01-27-2021, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katarina recorded their conversation so she had evidence against Red. But I guess it is never going to be used.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I don’t know where we go from here. Liz has to be stopped. I think she’s going to get Agnes hurt. At first I thought Ressler was going to be hurt but he survived
Old 01-31-2021, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I as well think that Agnes is going to suffer the consequences... I still can't believe that Liz thinks it so bad that her mother left her behind instead of taking her with her on the run. How crazy does a person need to be to believe that? I can't believe it's that what she wants for her daughter. What does she expect to happen?
Old 02-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

I thought Agnes would get hurt in this episode. But I do think she is going to get hurt and suffer lizs poor choices
Old 02-01-2021, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think she was going to get hurt in this episode but it is envitable that she is going to hurt. It's going to happen. Just don't know when or how.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree with you... I think she is going to get hurt, whether physical or emotional I can't say but being on the run can't be a life for a child.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I totally agree with you... I think she is going to get hurt, whether physical or emotional I can't say but being on the run can't be a life for a child.
No it isn’t. I do not understand what Liz is thinking
Old 02-03-2021, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What it is going to take for Liz to stop all of this? Does Agnes really need to die? or maybe if that happens it will fuel the fire even more..
Old 02-04-2021, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not even sure if her daughter getting hurt would stop her. It's so bad to say that but she doesn't even consider that she was kept safe all these years while she grew up. She didn't have a bad life until the day Red entered her life. She was safe.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I'm not even sure if her daughter getting hurt would stop her. It's so bad to say that but she doesn't even consider that she was kept safe all these years while she grew up. She didn't have a bad life until the day Red entered her life. She was safe.
And even when red entered her life, she had chosen the FBI. That meant danger. It’s not like she chose a safe career.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

What will really annoy me if or when Liz realises what she did and then suddenly she gets her job back and everyone seems ok with it and ignores what she did.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to be so mad if that happens! I don't even understand that she is still an agent right now.

It's like Aram said; "it seems kinda crazy to me that we are still calling her Agent Keen."
Old 02-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
What will really annoy me if or when Liz realises what she did and then suddenly she gets her job back and everyone seems ok with it and ignores what she did.
That will be one of my biggest problems as well... I still have some hope for Panabaker. I don't know but she isn't that attached to her so I hope that she'll have some kind of clear head in all of this still.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Ditto. Sadly, they already are. We will see if her freeing blacklisters makes a difference.

And yes Pannabaker does not play. She is not going to care.