Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2021, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad we agree on that. I can't say why I believe he is not a spy... I guess it has something to do with his moral code. It's a moral code that would so contradict with him being a spy.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

And the messages weren’t even mentioned this time, right?

And no Red is not N13.
Old 05-15-2021, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, they were not. Maybe I just missed something? I really have a feeling that I got lost somewhere in between.

So this episode was really good, even storyline wise.
Old 05-16-2021, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved this episode a lot. I also liked the flashbacks to where we saw Townsend's family. Of course not the fact that they got killed but they always talked about it and never showed it.
Old 05-16-2021, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, the flashbacks to what happened to Townsend's family was good. I totally guess why he is like he is now. I'm still surprised he is still alive after witnessing that. I felt sorry for him. And still I believe with my whole heart that Red had nothing to do with the death of his family. He might have lost his own in a similar fashion. He would never do that to another person.
Old 05-17-2021, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

It seemed like the torture was working in reverse and causing Townsend flashbacks.

So red grew up with Ilya snd knew Ivan for 35 years. Maybe. And Ivan helped him become who he is. I think Ivan helped him change places with Ilya to become red. Or all three were working together behind Katarinas back??
And I still see no relevance for the messages the team discovered.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

And what do we think... Did Red know Katarina from the start back when they were kids, too? I'm really wondering because Katarina said that she and Ilya played together as children and so did Red, right?

So who was Ivan to Katarina then? Any thoughts?
Old 05-26-2021, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t even have a thought.

I just do not want red to have known Katarina from the beginning. That will destroy the whole backstory I have in my mind.
Old 05-29-2021, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I simply watch and go with the flow... I sometimes don't even recognize the hints and little signs and just read about them afterwards. It's embarrassing. It's just my interest has faded so badly. I could stop watching now and it wouldn't bother me at all.

Why would it destroy your whole backstory? What exactly is it? Please let us in on it.
Old 05-29-2021, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

My backstory is not completely working anymore

But I always figured our guy worked with RR in some way. And learned there was corruption, perhaps discovered the fulcrum, and trusted RR with it and this got his family killed. (And sadly our guy inthe begonning is a lot like Ressler believes in the law)

He loses it when his family dies and starts trying to find the one responsible. This lead him to Katarina. And at some poijt they start working together. RR takes Masha.

For whatever reason I think our guy caused the fire that night. That’s why he feels guilty.
Our guy and Katarina are there at the house. Our guy saves Masha.
Thinks Katarina dead by suicide at cape May and at some point becomes RR.

That’s how I have always pictured it.
Old 05-30-2021, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds very good Marilyn.

I also don't know how everybody fits into the story. Our Red, the real RR, Ilya, Ivan, Katarina. It is still one big puzzle that I don't know if it will ever be solved.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, this sounds like a really great backstory and I'm so curious if any of it will turn out to be true I really hope it will because some I so badly want to be true as well. Like the backstory about Red's family.
Old 05-31-2021, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks l!

They keep messing it up because they keep making it look like red grew up with Katarina. And I’m like no stop. I don’t want that. Lol.

Sometimes I think that even Dom and Ilya don’t know who he really is.

I really want the Christmas story to be true. And I don’t think that works if red grew up with Katarina. I don’t know why I feel that way.

I can usually predict a story even one like this. And it seems like my feelings are so far from what appears to be the truth now.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think our Red and Katarina grew up together. I think our Red and Katarina met when our Red was already Raymond Reddington. I don't think Katarina has anything to do with that.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Reds started telling his story and I could feel my hopes and dreams fading away. It didn’t even feel right.

I have this feeling that I am going to hate this. I think they are going to rewrite everything they have led us to believe.