Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah some people might.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
At least don't be philosophical and cryptic. Then no one knows what you mean.
Exactly... It's just annoying. Why does everybody think it's important to share that cryptic stuff? It's just annoying the crap out of me and nobody on earth wants to hear everything about your problems and inner fights. It's something private.

I'm not sure but am I the only one who has these friends who think they have to share all these deep quotes and stuff on FB and co about their inner feelings and stuff? It just always makes me roll my eyes because I don't get how people would want to share this stuff with half the world. It somehow shows how damaged they are and how damaged our world is...
Old 12-11-2016, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Exactly... It's just annoying. Why does everybody think it's important to share that cryptic stuff? It's just annoying the crap out of me and nobody on earth wants to hear everything about your problems and inner fights. It's something private.

I'm not sure but am I the only one who has these friends who think they have to share all these deep quotes and stuff on FB and co about their inner feelings and stuff? It just always makes me roll my eyes because I don't get how people would want to share this stuff with half the world. It somehow shows how damaged they are and how damaged our world is...
Yeah I find it annoyed as well. Can't remember the last time I posted something on Facebook.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure you are not the only ones who has those kinds of friends on FB but I luckily don't have them!

I just hope that Megan will stop all the cryptic posts and just put up nice pictures like she did before.
Old 12-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, you really are a lucky one then! I don't know where this comes from now but somehow everybody believes that he/she has such a bad life and has gone through so much and now needs to share every single feeling and stupid stuff on FB now about it... It's just crap, it's really personal stuff that a mentally healthy person wouldn't have to share there just to make an appearance, to make others being so sad for them and so on.

I really hope that Megan will stop as well. I wish her to go back to her love for art, to her love for her family and to somehow promote the show as well... I loved this about her because she seemed so down to earth because of it.
And of course I want her to continue to support these charities and stuff. But just in a normal way.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

I can't Stand all that sharing either. I don't understand letting the world know your private business. I try to keep my posts pretty generic and the personal stuff to myself. I also don't understand people going on tv revealing heir life story
Old 12-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am sure you are not the only ones who has those kinds of friends on FB but I luckily don't have them!

I just hope that Megan will stop all the cryptic posts and just put up nice pictures like she did before.
Yeah same here.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am not into the sharing every single detail of the day, of one's life. I don't feel the need so I don't understand those who do. These are the same people who complain about privacy too. You can't exactly have both.

It must be difficult for a celebrity to juggle that though. How much should they share? Especially today when celebrities seem to be fair game for everyone. Not just papparazzi. It is possible though. There are many who lead normal lives outside of their work. I guess it goes back to how much they want the attention. Like a certain family.

Those cryptic messages could be to close friends. Or she felt empowered by her experience? Meryl Streep. Strong woman. Maybe?

Yea sometimes cryptic just doesn't cut it.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hate people who share everyone on social media, especially since I'm pretty private on those sites.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

I know what you mean about celebrities, Susana. I think being a celebrity would make me value my privacy even more. I could understand posting information about something you support. Like if you support climate change and you post what you are doing for that cause. But I can't see posting too personal of information. I think you would have to draw a line somewhere. And I also can't see being so cryptic so then people are left wondering what you meant. I think I would not post at all rather than messages that the whole world will read.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah some celebrities definitely value their privacy over others.
Old 12-13-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, that's exactly what I mean... And some people I have the feeling just want the attention or what others to sit there and pity them or awe them because of their intelligence or whatever. It's just annoying and I think no person really needs this kind of attention so badly.

Aww, look at this one

Date night
Old 12-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Kris!!

Awe that date night picture is really cute.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Megan does it for the attention. I think she just wants to voice her opinion but she does it in a weird way..

Aw the date night pics are so cute!

Old 12-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

I saw a tumblr discussion about the way that Liz has looked from season to season. They were saying that they don't make her as beautiful as she really is. I mainly noticed that this season. She has really looked like a mother who has lost her child and her appearance was a far thing from her mind. I actually thought that was a nice touch.