Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hanukkah? That's the Jewish version of Christmas isn't it?

Thanks for clearing that up Aly. I merged your posts btw cause you double posted.

Matt, Megan is reportedly 3 months along now. She might not start to show until next month or so? Woman that are pregnant for the first time don't start to show so early. We all can't see Liz getting pregnant either so let's hope the writers are smart and do not write her pregnancy into the show. There are lots of things she can hide her belly behind.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Not sure how far along Megan is in her pregnancy , but with 3 + months of shooting /filming to do . They will have to hide the pregnancy . Can't see " Elizabeth Keen " being pregnant can fit into the storyline .. Hey it happens on TV shows all the time , actresses get pregnant .
Matt, I'm really happy to hear that opinion from a person that seems extremely objective on the show to me. We all agree on that, we wouldn't want that to happen either... I really hope that TPTB agree with us about that topic.

Quote:
Hanukkah? That's the Jewish version of Christmas isn't it?
Yes, that's it. But I agree, in the USA, that isn't something seldom. I still love it, really. I would love to celebrate Hanukkah one day as well, just because I'm really interested in foreign cultures

Thanks for the information, Aly
Old 12-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

FYI Hanukah has nothing to do with Christmas ,. Story of how after a temple was overrun and ransacked they had only enough oil for the lamp for one day but it lasted 8 days and 8 night.

Showing of baby bump depends on body shape the woman . My wife is small wasted 5-4 and she always looked one month ahead . We even thought it was twins till she was 4.5 months along.

I have seen the leaked photos of megan from last year, she has a nice body .

I havent read many interviews with her this season , what is her take on going blonde all season ?

Elizebeth maybe going back with tom could be one of the bigger parts of the 2nd half of the season
Old 12-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
FYI Hanukah has nothing to do with Christmas ,. Story of how after a temple was overrun and ransacked they had only enough oil for the lamp for one day but it lasted 8 days and 8 night.
Thanks. I didn't know that.

Quote:
I havent read many interviews with her this season , what is her take on going blonde all season ?
I don't really know what her take is on the blonde hair. I did read several interviews with her but I can't really remember if she ever talked about it. I think Kris might know. She is good at reminding things like this.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny three seasons in , i am still discussing Megan's hairstyle ! Season 1 she needed a wig since she had short hair . Everyone on the show has grown , Lizzy perhaps the most .
Old 12-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Matt, I know the Hanukkah story and I love it. I think it's one of the coolest holidays to celebrate.

Quote:
I have seen the leaked photos of megan from last year, she has a nice body.
There were leaked pictures of hers as well Okay... Didn't know that. Poor Megan.

Quote:
I havent read many interviews with her this season , what is her take on going blonde all season?
Oh Matt, what I would give for her dying her hair back dark! I so can't stand the blond, I think it doesn't suit her and I want our Lizzie to go back to dark brown again
What about you? I guess you're not too much of a fan as well?

And yes, always these discussions about her hair style
Old 12-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please.
I'm still catching up on the series

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 12-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haylie, you started to watch TBL?!?! Megan is great, right?

And I'll add you as soon as I'm posting on my laptop again (which should be tomorrow) because on my phone that's always not that easy...
Old 12-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Haylie, I added you! So awesome to see another fan in here.

Ever since we knew she dyed her hair blonde there has been discussion over here. I wonder if she will go back to her dark hair again, everybody knows that she has blonde hair now so she doesn't need to keep it because nobody will recognize her.

Look what I found on Tumblr!

Quote:
How The Blacklist hid Megan Boone’s pregnancy
A couple of us have suspected they’ve been hiding a real life Boone pregnancy since they began filming in July, but we remained silent as no formal announcement had been made. Now that the news (all the best to Megan) has been out for awhile, I thought I’d put up some “evidence” as we suspect Liz’s trial is being used to “cover” the growing baby bump.

Hopefully, if they have known since July, this means the pregnancy is not being written in. It also gives us an estimate on the timeframe of when Liz may disappear or her screen time be greatly reduced. We’re crossing our fingers Liz will return for the episodes airing in April and May.

This also indicates tptb have known for far longer than hinted by Jon. Therefore, tptb may have used the announcement to fuel discussion among fans by stating they didn’t know how/if it would affect the story.

A few examples of what they did (which made us even more suspicious they were covering, but also a bit hesitant as it was well done):

1. Wardrobe - low cut and untucked tops that drew attention away from the abdomen.

2. Hiding Liz behind props and other actors - my that’s a huge glass, go ahead Red and stand right *there*.

3. Camera angles - Liz has been doing a lot of sitting and standing to the side.

4. Diversion - when James Spader speaks, viewers watch him. When there are action scenes, viewers follow the action.
x

Last edited by Miranda; 12-12-2015 at 04:34 PM
Old 12-12-2015, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks so much for adding Haylie

I'm really curious as well... It depends if her blond hair might be of some purpose for her mother still

And Miranda, you should bring a source over to that stuff, that you copy from Tumblr, please.

I read that text some days back on Tumblr and yes, they definitely did that because of the pregnancy if you ask me I was wondering about her dress code in general and about the fact that she looked fuller somehow. But I didn't expect her to be pregnant tbh That was quite a surprise for me.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the garden #whenwewereyoung #nofilter

I edited my post and added the source Kris.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks for adding the source

And aww, that picture! And she's a brunette back there! She needs to go back to that hair color, that's for sure.

What do you think, how long do the two of them know each other already and how long are they a couple?

They seem to have some kind of Christmas party this weekend.

Holiday party/ Annual Food Drive
Happy Holidays everyone!

Old 12-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

I don't know how long Megan and Dan have been a couple. I believe I read it somewhere and I looked for it but I couldn't find it.

Great pics!
Old 12-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

You read it somewhere? Really? Oh man... I don't recall reading it somewhere at all.

Do you think it was after TBL started or do you think the knew each other before already?
Old 12-14-2015, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I read it on tumblr,they have been together for one year, probably at the beginning of S2. Megan didn't post anything on IG about her BF during season 1.the first pic should be the one from Valentine's Day.
Btw,he's 16 years older than Megan.
And the brunette hair pic is supposed to be an old one before S3..