Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Profiler [Elizabeth Keen | Megan Boone] #4: "I don't know who I am. I don't know if this is my birthday. I don't even know my own name."

Elizabeth Keen | Megan Boone
4th A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

x

"Who the hell is Elizabeth Keen?"

Elizabeth Keen is a profiler for the FBI.
She has just graduated from Quantico when she is asked by Assistent Director Harold Cooper to come work for this special task force
in order to work with Raymond Reddington. She is the only person whom Reddington is willing to work with.
She has yet to learn why, but he has told her that it has something to do with her missing father.
She has a mysterious and traumatic past:
Her wrist bears a large scar from a fire she was trapped in as a child and her only memory of her biological father is of him rescuing her from the fire.
She develops a bond with Reddington as they continue to work together.
Her marriage to Tom Keen appears to be idyllic, but it begins to unravel when she discovers evidence that he is not the man he appears to be.

"Profile Elizabeth Keen."

"I’ve been with the Bureau for four years. I was the head of the Mobile Emergency Psych Unit in New York.
We worked murders, extortion. My colleagues call me "sir."
They think I’m… a bitch. Like most kids who raised themselves, I can display narcissistic behavior.
I can be withdrawn, disconnected. Uh.. I have a deep yearning to understand and relate to the criminal mind.
I’m board certified in forensic psychology, and yet I operate under the delusion that I can rewrite my past by having kids of my own.”

The fans

1. Lostcandy
2. keroppi
3. xlennie
4. deep within me
5. L i N d $ @ y
6. nilo2207
7. Nekoshoujo
8. rinko
9. Logan
10. mccullers
11. Nici Dawson
12. KeepThisaSecret
13. Lauren Helen Graham
14. Miranda
15. baelfire24

banner by Miranda

Quote of the moment

"Wow. You are so damaged.
You can't accept help from anyone. Has anyone ever helped you?
Is that why you are the way you are, because you don't feel deserving of it?
Is that why you can't be vunerable for a second?
I risked my life for you because I care about you. Deal with that.
And when someone does something nice you're supposed to say thank you."
Episode 2x14

x

I’m sorry, you’re right. You’re absolutely right.
I should have known that when my husband and I were planning a family that he was in fact a traitor who had installed surveillance cameras in my bedroom.
Of course, I should have been aware that the number four on the FBI’s most wanted list would turn himself in and demand to speak only to me.
God, what a horrible profiler I must be, to have missed the fact that I am central to the discovery of a blackmail file that will tilt the balance of power in..
let me phrase this right.. the entire world.

banner by Miranda

The reasons

Because she's straight forward with her feelings.
Because she's so easy to read.
Because she's such a strong woman, even after everything that has happened to her.
Because she's so beautiful.
Because her smile is gorgeous.
Because she knows how to walk the gray spaces.
Because she'd do everything to save the people she loves.
Because she's at her best while being undercover.
Because no matter how dark she goes we will always love her.

banner by Miranda

Future titles

"And I know why my father died that night. I shot him."
"When I pulled the trigger, when I shot Tom Connolly, it all came back to me. It was like I was there."
"I remember. I remember everything."
"No, I know who I am. I am the puppet of some high functioning sociopath."
"First you don't know, now you can't say. Which is it?"
"We know that truth, Masha. That's your real name, isn't it? Masha Rostova."
"You were born in Moscow. Your mother was a KGB agent named Katarina Rostova. Your adoptive father had a criminal past."
"Masha. You were born in Moscow. Your parents, your father and... they were both in foreign intelligence."
"That's how blackmail works sweetheart."
"That is all that matters. This is my life! Tell me!"
"I have a life. People who care about me."
"Why involve me? I’m nobody. It’s my first day. Nothing special about me."
"Yes. I believe my work speaks for itself."
"I remember him pulling me out of the flames, saving me."
"I don't know who I am. I don't know if this is my birthday. I don't even know my own name."

banner by Miranda

Previous threads

01 | 02 | 03

X

Last edited by Miranda; 09-20-2015 at 04:22 AM
Old 06-10-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Kris! Her 4th one already!
Old 06-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe that it's her 4th thread! We simply love Megan and Liz as a character!

And look at the OP, isn't it stunning?

Miranda, I didn't even realize that you added the gif-set at the bottom of the OP to it. I love it so much, sums the finale up so well!
Old 06-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love Liz so much. I got frustrated with her quite a bit in S2 but I still love her and I hope she will make better decisions in S3 as far as she can make good decisions while on the run.

I changed that gif set when I put in the "wow I suck" part. I thought it was time to change it. I just forgot to mention it sorry.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Megan/Liz's 4th thread

I love the OP It's so gorgeous

I love Liz too. Really the only time I get frustrated is when she acts like a child. Like the time that Red was trying to give her information and she kept cutting him off and telling him how she was going to find out everything he was trying to hide about her mother.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really got frustrated with her in the second half of season 2 as well... It was almost so bad that I wasn't sure if I could continue watching her making a fool out of herself. I'm glad that she got back on the ground because of her remembering the night of the fire. Damn it, it was about the time.

No worries that you didn't tell us you changed the gif-set. It was a nice surprise, Miranda I love it!

The 4th thread, pretty cool, right?

Do you guys think that could be Megan?

Old 06-13-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's Megan. Based on the hair color and why would her boyfriend put a picture on IG like that if that wasn't Megan?

About to see my TV hubby in a classic #ryaneggold #tomkeen #alecbaldwin #lauriemetcalf #theblacklist #arthurmiller #allmysons #guildhall
Old 06-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

It is probably Megan I didn't know her boyfriend had a IG account

thanks for the tweet from Megan with the movie poster. How cute that she's supporting his movie project
Old 06-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Megan is preparing for S3!

Reading to #MashaRostova #theblacklist season 3
Old 06-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

aww that's so cool!! She looks like she's reading Russian children's books so sweet

thanks for sharing her tweet Miranda
Old 06-16-2015, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think it's Megan. Based on the hair color and why would her boyfriend put a picture on IG like that if that wasn't Megan?
Yeah, same thought that I had. But still, can I assume that Megan is normally sleeping naked? Sorry, my mind is going other ways... I'm not sure if I'm too happy about that picture. He might see it as art, I somehow think it's something private that shouldn't be shared in public

I love that she is supporting Ryan and is going to see that movie! So the movie was released already?

And her reading Russian stuff... Do you really think she's reading Russian children's books?
Old 06-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Kris, I don't know if I would be to happy if a picture of me would be posted on IG like that. Some things needs to be kept private.

It's a play that Ryan is in. It's really nice that she is supporting him like that.

I think she is reading those Russian childeren's book. To learn some simple basic Russian words. Maybe they will go to Russia in S3 to find her mother?
Old 06-17-2015, 10:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes I agree with Kris. I would not be comfortable of my boyfriend, or husband for that matter, posting a picture of me naked in bed on the internet. Even though you can't see anything that you wouldn't see in a backless dress or sun dress it still seems like we are seeing something that should be intimate and private just between the two of them.

But I am an extremely private person. I don't post pics of myself unless I am fully clothed the same as I would be if I went out in public. The same goes for pics I post of my kids and husband. But I don't post ANY public pics at all. I only post pics to my locked Facebook account that can only be seen by friends. I don't think I would ever post public pics of my family on IG.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#tbt My charcoal hand study in high school

Old 06-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad I'm not the only one being not too comfortable with that picture we got of her back in bed.

Amy, I never would post any pictures of my children in the internet, no matter where or if the accounts are private or not. It's just not okay for me because they have a right on their own picture, too and I'm not allowed to break that.

I agree about the Russian. The other day I noticed that she has written the name Masha Rostova in Russian on her Twitter profile. So cool! She's definitely doing her homework.

And that charcoal drawing That is brilliant! How can a person be that talented?!