Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Profiler [Elizabeth Keen | Megan Boone] #3: "I remember him pulling me out of the flames, saving me."

Elizabeth Keen | Megan Boone
3rd A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

x

"Who the hell is Elizabeth Keen?"

Elizabeth Keen is a profiler for the FBI.
She has just graduated from Quantico when she is asked by Assistent Director Harold Cooper to come
work for this special task force in order to work with Raymond Reddington.
She is the only person whom Reddington is willing to work with.
She has yet to learn why, but he has told her that it has something to do with her missing father.
She has a mysterious and traumatic past: her wrist bears a large scar from a fire she was trapped in as a child
and her only memory of her biological father is of him rescuing her from the fire.
She develops a bond with Reddington as they continue to work together.
Her marriage to Tom Keen appears to be idyllic, but it begins to unravel when she discovers evidence that he is not the man he appears to be.

"Profile Elizabeth Keen."

"I’ve been with the Bureau for four years. I was the head of the Mobile Emergency Psych Unit in New York.
We worked murders, extortion. My colleagues call me "sir."
They think I’m… a bitch. Like most kids who raised themselves, I can display narcissistic behavior.
I can be withdrawn, disconnected. Uh.. I have a deep yearning to understand and relate to the criminal mind.
I’m board certified in forensic psychology, and yet I operate under the delusion that I can rewrite my past by having kids of my own.”

The fans

1. Lostcandy
2. keroppi
3. xlennie
4. deep within me
5. L i N d $ @ y
6. nilo2207
7. Nekoshoujo
8. rinko
9. Logan
10. mccullers
11. Nici Dawson
12. KeepThisaSecret
13. Lauren Helen Graham
14. Miranda
15. baelfire24

banner by Miranda

Quote of the moment

"Wow. You are so damaged.
You can't accept help from anyone. Has anyone ever helped you?
Is that why you are the way you are, because you don't feel deserving of it?
Is that why you can't be vunerable for a second?
I risked my life for you because I care about you. Deal with that.
And when someone does something nice you're supposed to say thank you."
Episode 2x14

x

I’m sorry, you’re right. You’re absolutely right.
I should have known that when my husband and I were planning a family that he was in fact a traitor who had installed surveillance cameras in my bedroom.
Of course, I should have been aware that the number four on the FBI’s most wanted list would turn himself in and demand to speak only to me.
God, what a horrible profiler I must be, to have missed the fact that I am central to the discovery of a blackmail file that will tilt the balance of power in..
let me phrase this right.. the entire world.

banner by Miranda

The reasons

Because she's straight forward with her feelings.
Because she's so easy to read.
Because she's such a strong woman, even after everything that has happened to her.
Because she's so beautiful.
Because her smile is gorgeous.
Because she knows how to walk the gray spaces.
Because she'd do everything to save the people she loves.
Because she's at her best while being undercover.
Because no matter how dark she goes we will always love her.

banner by Miranda

Future titles

"That's how blackmail works sweetheart."
"That is all that matters. This is my life! Tell me!"
"I have a life. People who care about me."
"Why involve me? I’m nobody. It’s my first day. Nothing special about me."
"I don't know who I am. I don't know if this is my birthday. I don't even know my own name.

Previous threads

01 | 02

X

Last edited by Miranda; 06-10-2015 at 12:08 PM
Old 03-01-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks so much for the new thread I love the title so much.

And wow, it's strange to see her OP with all the couple ones being done already I can't wait for you starting on the character ones.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT! Love the thread title.

I was really annoyed by Liz in that ep. Ressler finds a lead on the case and she suddenly casually mentions it to the civilian? Since when was that her call? Also, when did she start giving out lectures? This is new to me. I'm gonna chalk this up to the effects of how she didn't actually deal with the fallout of her marriage to Tom plus her fallout with Red. Red spoke an important line to Liz towards the end which I'll talk more in their respective thread because I agree that Liz needs Red and that's why she told him about the fulcrum.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I so agree with you, Lindsay I didn't like her at all in the episode as well... She keeps changing more and more and I'm wondering where this is heading towards. I start to doubt that she's able to do her Job the way she is supposed to lately. I still think she has kind of a death wish at the Moment and I'm sure Red starts to see that too. That's why he scolded her in their final scene. Her reaction showed a great deal of what's going on with her lately... It's really scary. She can't deal with everything that has happened and I really hope she'll start seeking help no matter which whom.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome! Just one couple thread and then I am gonna start the characters ones!

Liz giving lectures was new to me too maybe they are gonna explore more of that, she is a profiler after all. As to her giving the information to that woman she did that on purpose to try to get information out of her but I did think she could have at least talked it over with Ressler.

Kris, It scares me that you think that Liz has a death wish. I don't see it that way. I think if she really had a death wish she would have done something about it right after she found out that her whole life with Tom was a lie.

I agree with you all that she is changing and not for the better but I think that maybe after what Ressler told her she is gonna change and see that not everything is about her and that she will get it together again. I hope so at least.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really interested in Elizabeth this season and where she is going to continue to grow - I guess there's a lot of people who don't like Elizabeth or Megan Boone, but I don't know, I like the character. I think she's different than a lot of female leads on many shows these days.

She is definitely the character who has changed the most - it's crazy to see how she was like last season and where she is now. She acts kind of like a robot now. I'm glad Red decided to do something about how unhappy she has been lately and get her a new apartment to get her away from the gloomy motel atmosphere even if she didn't take it (yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I still think she has kind of a death wish at the Moment and I'm sure Red starts to see that too. That's why he scolded her in their final scene. Her reaction showed a great deal of what's going on with her lately... It's really scary. She can't deal with everything that has happened and I really hope she'll start seeking help no matter which whom.
Okay, I thought I was the only one who thought this! I also kind of feel like she has "a little bit" of a death wish. I don't think she's suicidal or anything but I don't know...I agree with you. I'm interested to see if they explore this more.

Last edited by EClare_x3; 03-02-2015 at 08:03 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 01:39 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm fine with it though. If she's spiraling downward then there's only hope that she will move on and be her better self soon.

I agree however that she needs to seek help. Whether it be with Donald or Red. She can't do this alone.

Old 03-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Katelyn, I as well thought I was the only one but the way Red told her that she could have been killed, with all that insistence, and her reaction about it... Somehow making jokes about it. I can't even describe it but I really got that feeling that she didn't care about her being alive anymore. I don't think her suicidal as well but she doesn't care anymore. If it happens, it happens... I guess that's her thinking lately. Maybe because she thinks there isn't anybody in her life anymore so why care. I don't know. Or maybe it's simply been too much, all of it making her numb.

I loved that Lizzie held a lecture in the episode That was cool to see but somehow also strange since it's a secret task force and then an agent of it holding a lecture? It felt somehow strange.

Katelyn, I as well love Lizzie's character and I love Megan as well. I want to see how she reacts to all that's happening in her life and how much she can take. You know, I suffered a lot of bad things in my life as well but I never lost my mom, I always at least had her... Don't know how I would have turned out if not. So it's really interesting to see Lizzie losing all.

Lindsay, I agree, she's beyond the point where she can make it on her own. She definitely won't get over it without help.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still love Liz. I wil always love her no matter what. Yes she is going dark and she is toally different than last season but if a charater would always stay the same that would get boring that. I just ask myself what would I do if it happened to me what has happened to Liz? I would go dark too, I might even end up dead somewhere. She is still going how hard it is for her. I think she needs this for now. To rebel against everything and everbody. I have good hopes that she will become the Liz that we know again soon.

Megan will be on the Ellen show on Thursday March 5th!

Here is a pictures she posted on Twitter:

Off to LA for The Ellen Show - There will be dancing. — Megan Boone/Twitter
Old 03-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Miranda, I saw that picture on Instagram - she's too cute! I seriously can't wait to see her on Ellen.

Quote:
Katelyn, I as well thought I was the only one but the way Red told her that she could have been killed, with all that insistence, and her reaction about it... Somehow making jokes about it. I can't even describe it but I really got that feeling that she didn't care about her being alive anymore. I don't think her suicidal as well but she doesn't care anymore. If it happens, it happens... I guess that's her thinking lately. Maybe because she thinks there isn't anybody in her life anymore so why care. I don't know. Or maybe it's simply been too much, all of it making her numb.
That's definitely the best way to describe it! That she just doesn't seem to care anymore

Quote:
I loved that Lizzie held a lecture in the episode That was cool to see but somehow also strange since it's a secret task force and then an agent of it holding a lecture? It felt somehow strange.
I liked it too...I was so confused when the episode started and Liz was lecturing, lol. She just graduated from Quantico a few months ago, didn't she? How did her holding a lecture even come about?
Old 03-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

tftnt Miranda

Cute pic of Megan in her dance outfit
Old 03-04-2015, 01:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Same. I felt it was random and too late to introduce that now? Or perhaps they could have inserted some conversations where Liz wanted to teach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Here is a pictures she posted on Twitter:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/abd7e421d...pmno1_1280.jpg
Off to LA for The Ellen Show - There will be dancing — Megan Boone/Twitter
I love this pic of her.

Old 03-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EClare_x3 (View Post)
She just graduated from Quantico a few months ago, didn't she? How did her holding a lecture even come about?
I don't know how the lecture came about but she just graduated from Quantico when the pilot aired. So it has been a little over a year I guess.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't know how the lecture came about but she just graduated from Quantico when the pilot aired. So it has been a little over a year I guess.
Lol oh yeah, I watched the first season in a month so I forgot that the show has actually been going on for about a year
Old 03-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Megan's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/meganbooneofficial