Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

We saw The Duff, it was a cute comedy.

Thank you Kris.

It is snowing here now.

Old 02-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so glad to hear your grandma is doing okay Kris! I hope it will continue that way!

I am so glad it is not snowing here anymore!

I spend the night at my sisters. My sister, brother in law and I saw The equalizer with Denzel Washington. It was an awesome movie!
Old 02-21-2015, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Hey everyone

Donna, you're in a wheelchair? I didn't know that? How did it happen? But yeah, I can imagine it being really difficult when there are tons of snow outside.
I was struck by a car on January 16, 2003 while crossing the street. I was told I was permanently disabled in 2004.

We got about 6-8 of inches yesterday. It was good to be able to go out Friday.

Donna
Old 02-22-2015, 12:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Amy, does it snow there where you live or it doesn't? I'm not sure which places in the U.S. doesn't get snow except for California.

Donna & Jade, I hope the snow over there will subside already.

Kris, that's true but all of us are staying in since my sister is due anytime now and we'll need someone to drive her to the hospital so we're on standby . How was 50 Shades? I heard it was a blockbuster, pulled in big figures.

Miranda, looking forward to those OPs.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-22-2015, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I do too Lindsay. I really can't wait for spring.

Donna
Old 02-22-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Duff? I've never heard of that movie before. Do you mind bringing a trailer over here? I'm not into comedies at all but I'd like to know what it is about.

Aww, Miranda, thanks I really hope it'll stay that way as well but it's just because of the medication. The deadly cancer is still there, growing and we have to enjoy each day we get with her.
The Equalizer. I recall that I wanted to see the movie when it was on here but I missed it. Great you liked it.

Wow, so much snow!?

Donna, I'm sorry to hear about that accident. That's really tragic and I believe it wasn't easy for you at first. But it seems as if you are handling the situation well now which makes me happy

Lindsay, wow, you'll get a niece or nephew? That's pretty cool!

50 Shades of Grey is more like a love story than what it is supposed to be. I really thought it extremely harmless, at least as a German I thought it harmless because some similar stuff you get to see in soaps here in the late afternoon/early evening on tv.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Here's the trailer:

When I learned that I was permanently disabled, I was depressed for a week until I told myself to get up and live my life and I have gone to California twice, graduated from my community college with an AA in special education teaching, published the book that I was writing before the accident, got a divorce, and am now taking online classes to get my BA in Communications.

Donna
Old 02-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really admire you Donna! You have been through so much and you are still so positive. I don't know if I could be. and thanks for bringing that trailer over, it look good!

You are right Kris. You have to cherise every day that you can spent with her but I know for sure you will do that.

for you getting a niece or nephew soon Lindsay! Will this be your sister's first child? It is so awesome to be an aunt. I am an aunt three times. Two girls and a boy.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw that trailer and it really was funny I think I could like that comedy although I normally don't.

Wow, Donna, that's been a really tough time for you. But it's so amazing that you got out of it as the person you are now That's stunning!

So, how was everybody's Sunday so far?

Work tomorrow again and I have to say I could need some days off... Five more weeks for me until that happens.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

The movie was very funny.

I am glad that the weather was sunny and warmer today.

Old 02-23-2015, 12:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the trailer Donna. I don't know when we'll get that movie (or if we'll even get it at all).

Kris, a nephew. He is named after the younger Oasis brother. Btw, did they edit anything out in 50 Shades? I heard our version here had a lot of edits.

Miranda, it's a nephew and my sister's first child. It's weird that I just became a proper aunt as I'm old already.

Busy day at work today so I'll post around tomorrow.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Amy, does it snow there where you live or it doesn't? I'm not sure which places in the U.S. doesn't get snow except for California.
It snows maybe once or twice a decade where I live. And it's not even enough to make a snowball out of. It's just a very light dusting and doesn't even fully cover the grass and melts the next day.

It snows in northern California. It snows in my state as well - just not where I live, but up in the panhandle and the northern part of the state they get a couple snow days a year.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now we are getting colder and will be under 32 degrees all week long.

Have a great Monday everybody!

Old 02-23-2015, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So he is born already Lindsey? How old are you again? I became an aunt when I have 12 but that is because I have two older sisters.

I am not feeling all to well today. I am running a little fever so I think the flue epidemic also found me I hope I will be better by the weekend cause it's my birthday Sunday so I need to be all better by then. So I don't think I will post as much today as I normally do but I really wanted to come here.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Lindsay, he's born already? That's awesome and congratulations! Is your sister your only sibling?

About 50 Shades I really don't know if they cut anything here in Germany. I think I'll know the latest when it's available on dvd... There will be two different versions then if it was cut.

Miranda, oh no! That's no good news that you caught the flu. Get better really soon and fast so you'll be okay on your birthday. This Sunday already, sounds awesome!

Amy, you're really happy that it's not snowing at yours... But it's become a lot less here over the last years as well. Last year we barely had snow, this year we were able to go sled two days... Which is like nothing for where I live.