Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

My weekend really was great. Yesterday and today I enjoyed the great weather, did a lot at home, went to my mom, went to visit my friends, went to an ice café, saw a movie in the theater... Just awesome. And the weather is still amazing

Miranda, how was your evening yesterday? Did you have the chance to catch up? And what did you do today?

Aga, wow, that sounds awesome! I'm sure you'll enjoy the time of the festival and go out some, huh? I would at least because there for sure is great food, lots of stuff to see and have fun.

Donna, did it get a bit colder at yours? Did you go outside?
Old 05-29-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend Kris. How was the movie? And you visited an ice cafe? How awesome is that! It must have been cold there. I am jealous that you have such good weather over at yours Kris. The weather here is bad. Rain and thunder almost all weekend.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I suppose to go today, spend whole day in town, they were doing lots of staff for the festival, but of course, my luck, I wake up with headache and spend whole day in bed, I am so pissed off because of that. I took painkillers through the day + cold compress on my head. I manage to watch Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, i like it very much, but I don't know what to do with my self at the moment :]. I am hoping that tomorrow i will fill better.
How is everybody?
Old 05-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I went outside today, it was a little bit cooler this morning, but got warmer later on. Money Monster was a great movie. We had lunch at Texas Roadhouse. It was a great meal.

Donna
Old 05-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

ARD meetings are all done! Last week of work before a two-month break for me. I'll have graduate classes to take in July, but they are online courses so I'll be around.

ARD = Admission, Review, Dismissal for students who quality for Special Education. It's an annual review of their present level of performance and goals/objectives we are targeting for the student. Parents, administrator, therapists, and teachers are all required to attend.

I am almost all caught up with Quantico and Blindspot! Re-watched Quantico from the beginning and it was much needed because I love it now. As for Blindspot, dislike what she did to Oscar.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I think ice café was the wrong word... Sorry. I meant ice cream parlor. So we had a cup of ice cream and it was sooo delicious.

And the movie was great. We saw Captain America: Civil War and it really was great. I was a bit afraid that it might disappoint me like The Avengers: Age of Ultron did but no, it was really good.
This weekend we might go and see X-Men. But we'll see, depends on how much time we have.

Miranda, I saw that the weather at yours still is bad I'm so sorry to hear that. Here it's really awesome lately. The last couple of weeks it was great.

Aga, this sounds bad Do you often suffer headaches? Maybe it's the weather or something? I really hope you feel better today And that you could go to the festival of course

Money Monster? What is it about? I think I heard about it but can't really place it. Good to hear you liked it, Donna

Cece, that's great news! I'm so happy for your!

And wow, you watched a lot of shows lately, huh? And Quantico, you love it? What about passing by the board We could need some help over there. (But just if it doesn't interfere with you posting here )
Old 05-30-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ice cream sounds even better Kris! I love ice cream.

I would love to see the movie Money Monster. It's with George Clooney and Julia Roberts right Donna? So you liked it?

Sorry to hear that Aga. I hope you feel better soon.

That is so awesome Cece! Meetings done and last week of work! I can't wait to have you around more. And awesome that you are caught up on Blindspot and Quantico. I watch Blindspot as well and Kris does too. We both love it! The season finale was so epic! I hate what she did to Oscar too but it was that or she would have gotten her memory erased again..
Old 05-30-2016, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

This was first time when i had this kind of headache, i usually had worse one when i had migraines, but i eliminated all the food which were triggering my migraines, and i don't' have them since 6-7 months. I think t was because of the weather, the pressure probably was jumping up and down. Today i am ok, i had BBQ and drank half of the wine bottle, and tomorrow back to work :].
I can't decide which film i want to see in the cinema X-men or Warcraft.
I love Ice creams.
Cece only one week left for you, you must be excited
Old 05-30-2016, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ice cream. What is your favorite kind of ice cream? All of you can answer this. I love mint chocolate chip and just plain chocolate the best. Not as fond of vanilla alone. But would eat it if there isn't anything else. Cookies and cream is great too!

Aga, I love BBQ!!! I couldn't survive being vegetarian or vegan. Love my meat!

That's true, Miranda. She would have had her memory wiped and we would start back at square one, but even if she did I feel they could do a lot with it. I really liked Oscar so I'm a bit sad about it. Is there any chance he is still alive though??

I'll try and spot by Quantico and Blindspot today, Kris!
Old 05-30-2016, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello everybody! I have been on vacation and taking care of my nephew.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Jade! We miss you around here! How is your nephew doing? I hope you enjoy your holiday.

I am glad to hear you are doing better Aga.

I liked Oscar a lot too Cece. He is so hot! I really hope there is a chance he is still alive.

I love ice cream! My favorites flavours are chocolate, stracciatella and white chocolate.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jade!!! So great to see you passing by again! And to hear from you and therewith know you're okay and doing well. How was the vacation?

Aga, great to hear that you're doing better! And wow, 6 more days for you (and then we won't have you around for a while ) How long will you be gone?
But I'm really happy for you! Your time of is well deserved!

Good to hear your headache is gone as well and that you normally don't suffer migraines anymore.

Cece, on the ice cream! My absolutely favorite is plain chocolate as well. I'm not a vanilla fan either

And I saw you stopping by the Quantico board That's awesome.

Right, Miranda, it's the movie with George Clooney and Julia Roberts! Now I recall and it really sounded good Besides I love these two.

Oh, but I'm not at all a fan of Oscar... I have never been one. So I'm really not sorry for what happened to him.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Spoiler:

I am going to the grocery store tomorrow.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 05-31-2016 at 06:36 PM
Old 06-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the trailer Donna.

The weather is so bad here, it's unbelievable. There is so much heavy rain and a thunderstorm. Our whole parking lot is flooded.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f434/post-of...here-63172229/