Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2020, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

I told you not to worry that I was sure you’d do fine. Lol.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I swear I never had such a bad feeling after any of the many exams that I had to do in my life and I still can't believe I passed them all It's something so cool!
Old 11-30-2020, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

I’m proud of you. You did great. And it’s really amazing that you felt so concerned about it. I’m glad you passed
Old 12-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am really proud of you as well Kris! And I can imagine you are so happy that you passed them all especially since you didn't expect passing them.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, you two I really got goose bumps when I read your latest posts. Thanks so much.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

You are quite welcome

I’m out of quarantine. Yay.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay Marilyn! I am sure you are so glad you are out of quarantine!
Old 12-04-2020, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I'm super happy that you didn't get infected in the end

How was Thanksgiving for you this year?
Old 12-04-2020, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

It actually was nice even though we couldn’t see my mom.

One of my sons helped me cook thanksgiving dinner and we had a blast. The day was pretty quiet though. We watched Macy’s thanksgiving parade. On Sunday my oldest son came and we all put up the Christmas tree. It was nice just to have time with my boys. We don’t get enough of that.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to hear you had such a good time even though you couldn't see your mom. Hopefully you can see her again soon.
Old 12-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks.

How are you doing?
Old 12-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here I am again I'm back and I'm beyond happy because I passed and I'm finally done

Marilyn, I'm super happy you had a great Thanksgiving even though the circumstances aren't the best. It sounds like a really nice time.

I'm doing good Back to work since yesterday. I'm working from home of course like before

And my state in Germany is the worst regarding the corona virus and we're going in a complete lockdown on Monday. It is supposed to last until January 10th for now... It's so sad but it's more than necessary and IMO it comes way too late.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

The US needs to go into lockdown too. Cases are rising too fast bear and the hospitals are full in my state. People just don’t seem to care and are ignoring doctor advice and of course Trump makes it worse.

So would you two take the vaccine?
Old 12-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's kind of a similar situation here but Merkel and the government is really great if you ask me. They might not have made the right decisions in every situation but they are definitely no Trump that's denying the virus. And that's good.

The hospitals in my state are full as well. During the week we only had one ICU bed left... It's unbelievable.

About the vaccine. I read some about it this week. I wouldn't even be allowed to take the vaccine yet because there are no information about the risks for people under 16, pregnant woman or people with immune defects now. So it's not a question I need to ask myself right now.

In general I'm pretty sure that at some point I'll take the vaccine, just not right away because I really would like to see how others get along. I'm already sick and every vaccine in general I have problems with my immune system with. With a new one, I'm a little bit afraid. It's definitely something I'll keep an eye on with my doctors.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

I read he new advice about people with strong allergies and stuff and it didn’t occur to me that you were in that category. But I get it, I want to see how others do as well.

I have a lot of respect for Merkel. I can’t wait until Biden and Harris get in office.