Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2020, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow... That's really bad. So both being the reason...

And it's good to hear that there is no rain coming your way until next week Time for the grounds to dry some.

Here we'll get rain and snow all the upcoming days. But I won't complain because our grounds are so dried out because of the last two years it's soooo needed. The ground levels are dangerously low.
Old 02-27-2020, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

So is anyone a little nervous about the corona virus? It’s really spreading fast and I think I read that there were new cases in Germany?
Old 02-28-2020, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm actually worried but that doesn't change that it will continue to spread We've got a lot of cases in Germany already and we're a 'small' country with tons of people living close. So it's most likely that it'll spread through the whole country. At the moment it's only the western part that is effected.

And I most likely won't survive the virus if it hits me.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Don’t even think that kris!! The cases are really starting to grow here too
Old 02-29-2020, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, I try to keep calm and not think about it too much. In the end, if it hits me, I can't change it First of all I need to get well now so that I'm at least fully ready to fight corona virus.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

So we now have a case in New York and I was talking to a friend in person yesterday who just got back from there. It’s easy to see how it could quickly spread.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

See... It really is easy but I doubt that because of one case in NY a person that is close to you might be infected. The chances are really low. So no worries.

Here in Saxony, the state I live in, we've got the first case since yesterday.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed it is just amazing to me how connected we all are.

My home state got hit with tornadoes last night. 22 dead. The area was close to my family. About 50 miles away. They are all okay.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Marilyn. That is so horrible! Luckily you're family are all okay. I am sure they were so scared.

Here is Holland the virus is spreading fast as well. There are 38 infected people right now here and the closest town with an infected person is about 20 minutes away so it is getting close now and I am getting a little worried now. I am coughing a little bit and I am sure it is just something that is left from the cold I had a few weeks ago and I haven't been in contact with any infected people (as far as I know of) but still..
Old 03-04-2020, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

My coworker hAs a cold and I’ve been looking at her crazy today.

Yeah it’s spreading all over our country. It’s kind of scary. I worry about having to rely on this president for good decisions.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, Marilyn I read about it in the news but didn't know it was so close to your family. I'm so glad you're okay.

Miranda, please don't panic about the corona virus. You just take care, wash your hands regularly and don't touch your face or eat anything when you are not able to wash your hands before. That will help a great deal to prevent you from getting it
And don't forget, you're a healthy young person, your body and immune system would be able to fight through

Why did your co-worker even come to work??? I don't get it.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks kris.

Lol I don’t know why she came. She’s off today though.

So on a funny note people are posting photos on twitter of all the times people touch their face.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I seriously touch my face all the time without even really noticing. And normally when I have a cold I don't stay home from work but if I were to get a cold now I would definitly stay home.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

I go to work with a cold too. I have to be really sick.

And now I’m conscious of touching my face and it’s like I can’t quit.

I have a coworker who left for Israel a few days ago. I see they are closing everything up over there. I hope my friend doesn’t regret going.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, I taught myself to not touch my face years ago because of my disease... So there is that and I don't have to bother with this anymore. But I know what a fight it is

Here in Germany we've got tons of cases already... I think about 650 Corona infected people. In my state it's only two so far but I bet that won't last. It will be more.

Since I'm not feeling good yet, I'm not sure if I'll go back to work on Monday or not. I'm afraid risking a major throwback.

And I'm not allowed to go to work anymore with a cold. I used to as well before I got this damn disease. But now I'm not able to anymore. And now I see how dangerous it is for people like me when everyone else things it's okay to go to work with a fat cold. You infect people like me who have to suffer pneumonia, pleurisy and so on afterwards. And it would mostly only take you a week off to get better and not be infectious anymore.
I know, no other all in all healthy person will ever understand. But that's how I feel about everyone who comes to work with a cold now.