Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, Marilyn, I totally get your point of view. Christmas isn't about how much a gift is worth but about what it is and what it means to the person you give it to and to you as the person who gives it away.
Besides, it's actually not even about the gifts, but the time you spend together, maybe the meals you enjoy, the baking and cooking. I love that so much more than the stupid gifts. Something small, something nice, that's fine with me. But nothing too loaded. It's not what Christmas stands for.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is the thought that counts.

Wow Paula, a lot has happened to you! And such heavy things but I am very glad you and your husband worked things out and are happy again. And so awesome that you started working again. I am sure it was such an adjustment but I really hope you like it and it fulfils you. And I am so glad you are stopping by from time to time again. I really missed you.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

It somehow makes me sad that Marilyn and her husband have such different opinions about Christmas.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It somehow makes me sad that Marilyn and her husband have such different opinions about Christmas.
Thanks kris and glad you see what I'm saying. It does make it hard. Some years are better than others. But sometimes I feel like I'm waiting on the argument.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it is sad. Especially over something so joyous as christmas.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, exactly... Marilyn, I keep thinking about you and I hope that it'll be one of the better years this year

So, I saw the doctor yesterday and my lungs again doesn't sound good and she's afraid I might get a pneumonia again Now I have to go see her every two days so she can listen to it again... I so hope all the mucus will come out sooner rather than later on its own!
Old 12-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

It's actually started out better. The boys and I had a great time putting the tree up. And yesterday we all went out to eat, including my oldest. We had a great time and it turned into a memorable family moment. So I am feeling good.

And apparently better than you. I hope it's not pneumonia
Old 12-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So glad to hear you had such an amazing time with your family Marilyn.

oh no Kris. That sucks! I really hope it is not an pneumonia..
Old 12-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Miranda are you busy at your job this time of year?
Old 12-06-2018, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, sounds really good So your sons got the Christmas spirit from you? Or from your hubby?

So guys, an health update again... It's a pneumonia and since yesterday in the evening I have a pleurisy caused by the pneumonia again as well And it hurts so damn much every time I have to cough. I started taking antibiotics (surprise, surprise) yesterday in the evening. Hopefully they'll work.

Besides, I got a new phone contract and my new iphone yesterday!!! I'm just about to set it all up.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Pretty sure they got it from me

Sorry you're sick again.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's really good, Marilyn I hope you're right

And thanks I'm still feeling like crap but it seems as if the antibiotics start to kick in and I'm coughing like hell but the mucus slowly is getting out.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad to hear the antibiotics are starting to kick in. Now let's hope you will feel better soon Kris.

Marilyn, it really depends on the weather if it is busy in the store or not. We had a pretty good week this week but yesterday was a very slow day cause we had pouring rain the entire day so people don't go out to shop with that kind of weather. But no complaining so far. January and February are the slowest months of the year for us.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today is really the first day that I feel better than the day before That is a fantastic feeling and I'm super happy about it. I'm on a good way!

Miranda, is your store located in a big shopping mall or is it to be entered from the streets?
Old 12-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so glad to hear that Kris! It can only get better from now on.

It is located on a big square that has a lot of other store around them but it is not inside a mall or anything.