Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Me kids? HA! I'd have to shack up with some dude first.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I have errands to run tomorrow.

Donna
Old 04-09-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dinner and movie night were awesome Kris. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant and I had something new that I never had before. I had pulled pork and it was delicious.

Last night was really awesome as well. I went out to dinner with some colleagues and I had a blast and dinner was amazing as well. Today is going to be a relaxing day cause I am pretty tired..
Old 04-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

That sounds wonderful Miranda.

Donna
Old 04-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi guys i am back, and i am so tired . I went to the 100 con. On Friday when i arrived, and went for registration, got my badge and the program for the con, and i bought group photo with all the actresses and one separate with Linsdey. after that we had opening ceremony, and people with golden ticket went to great the guests. We were sitting at the table about 8 of us and the guest went to sit to every table to chat for few minutes, i was really surprise when the guest were asking for example: what's you name, where you come from etc. When Tasya was at our table, Her Agent gave her the phone, and Zach was on it, we say hello to him and wave . After that we have Hawaiian party, I went to the hotel after midnight, after 3 hours sleep, on Saturday it was photos day. I asked them to make funny faces this is what i got :

After we had question and answers, first it was with Dichen and Erica, second Tasya and Rhiannon, third Lindsay and Nadia, i laugh so much, everybody had really funny story to tell, for example: Erica said that her daughter was saying f word instead of fork .
After that we had autographs, I had a little chat with Dichen at autograph table, I didn't now that her husband is polish , and we were talking a little about her family, which was very sweet . After that it was costume competition and after that another party. When i left the hotel 8 am in the morning i came back to it 1 pm at night . I didn't think that the con will be so tiring, and you didn't really have time to eat either. The con is finishing today but i went home, i got everything what i wanted, for the 2 days i slept maybe 9 hours together . It was maybe 500 people attending. I felt so old because most of the people there were like 19-25
I am really happy that i went, at the end it didn't matter as much that Henry or Zach weren't there because the rest of the cast are still amazing. Next year i definitely will go again.
Kris did the cons which you were attending were looking the same as mine?

I wish that the blacklist had the con in Europe
Old 04-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

That's an awesome picture Aga. I'm glad you had such a good time.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jess, no worries, I didn't want to be nosy. I was just wondering because a lot of people seem to have kids already and so I thought I'd ask. Hopefully you'll find the right person!

Miranda, that's fantastic to hear. So it was a weekend for you that you most of the time spent eating I love these kind of weekends

Aga, it's soooo cool that you had such an amazing time! And funny because I told you that it would be really difficult to find time to eat something or to sleep before It's as if I'm relieving my first con experience reading yours
Yes, the cons that I attended were similar. Not too many differences. Sometimes the tickets and what they include is different but in general, it's the same Here in Germany at the cons I attended the stuff was very strict which really sucked sometimes.

A TBL con Call me dead already... But I guess they wouldn't be able to pay for it...
Old 04-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Lol, it's my standard reply, no worries.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back
Had a great weekend with Husband!
Kids had a great time with granddad!

Back to 'work' today
Old 04-10-2017, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

I hope you get good dr results Kris.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't read back yet
I hope so too Kris!
Old 04-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is such an awesome picture Aga! I am so glad you had so much fun! I am sure you are never ever going to forget this!

I would die too if there would be a TBL con in Europe! I would so go!

Welcome back Paula!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend with your hubby! What did you guys do?
Old 04-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back, Paula! Great to hear you had such a great weekend Well deserved. And wow, your grandpa took care of all your kids? Kudos to that guy!

Jess, okay I just wanted to ask and make sure I didn't miss anything here

Marilyn and Paula, thanks Tomorrow I'll try to reach out to her. My doctor I mean. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

We would all sooo go to a TBL con! That would be fun because meeting each other... And Jess and Marilyn, we'd somehow get here, too
Old 04-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yes Jess and I would get there somehow!
Old 04-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no sorry, the kids went to their granddad, my father

Husband and I checked in to the hotel, went for a walk. Went into town (Apeldoorn), had dinner at a pancake restaurant, got ice cream and went to the movie Beauty and the Beast.
Only got back to the hotel at 1 AM.
Then Husband woke me up at 8 AM
Had breakfast and then went to Paleis 't Loo. (Miranda will know what it is ) It was really beautiful! The gardens and park were opened as well, so we spent almost all day over there. Then we went back into town for lunch and then went home.
Kids went to a theme park during the day and had a great time as well!