Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Post-Office [Off-Topic] #15: We Love to Come Here & Relax With Friends!!

The Post Office [Off-Topic] #15

Continue..
Old 02-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT And Donna, I love the title, thanks so much!

On we go with our off topic chatter! I just got home from being out for dinner with Sascha, my mom and her new boyfriend, and friends of ours and there two little girls It was really delicious!
Old 02-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

That is really great that you went out to dinner! I hope you had a great time. What kind of restaurant did you go to? And really nice for your mom that she has a new boyfriend.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

TFTNT.

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 02-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT
I went yesterday to the beach, it was snowing a little, after walking for 2 hours, i couldn't feel my face , but the walk make me very happy, the sea was very noise, after that i saw my friend, we were in touch but haven't see each other for the last 2 years. We went for a meal, and had like 4 hours chat, to catch up. At the moment she was signed off from the doctor because of her depression, she is emotional wreck, 6 years ago her younger brother died of heart failure, year after her mum got cancer, she is ok now, but last year her dad got lung cancer, he is doing ok now. And i was thinking my problems compeer to hers don't really exist, and my stress kind off flow out off the window, i am happy now. She will pop in to see me next Saturday . I am ache today from yesterday walk, and i got new mattress for my bed .
How was your weekend guys?

Old 02-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, it was fantastic. It was an Italian restaurant and I have to tell you guys this story about my mom and her new boyfriend. You know, my mom always only got on bad guys, for example my father, who was an alcoholic, the guy that came afterwards and that I grew up with was an alcoholic as well. Then she was without one for 10 years until she was ready for a man in her life again. She got to know a really nice one but it never became more than friendship for her. Afterwards a person followed that I didn't like at all, he just seemed off to me and after one year she found out he had another woman at the same time... And now, there is this guy, she is seeing now. It's a person that she met when she was in 10th grade and then didn't hear anything from for 40 years until they got into contact again now. I think this really could be the perfect match and he's really having a great influence on my mom in the sense of that she's the same as always and she is so happy It makes me super happy, too.

Today it was Sascha's mother's birthday and we went out for lunch Yeah, lots of food this weekend It was super delicious. It was a typical German restaurant we went today.

Aga, I so love the beach pictures! I hope you enjoyed the time? And wow, that's a tough streak of fade that your friend went through. I'm really happy that you both found the time again to see each other and that she kind of helped you get over your problems, that she made you see your life differently again It's such great news!
And a new mattress? Sounds fantastic! You'll sleep like a baby tonight.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so awesome you got to see your friend after such a long time and you got to catch up with her Aga. But I am sorry to hear what has happened to her over the years. That is so sad. A person would get depressed for less. I am happy to hear you are feeling better and that the walk on the beach did you good. And for a new mattress. You're going to sleep like a baby hopefully.

Kris, Wow your mom's got quite the history there but I am so happy for her that she met this man again after 40 years! That is so crazy and so amazing. I really hope that this can be the guy for her. The one she can grow old with.

I had a good weekend. Pretty chill and relaxed.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Beautiful pics.

I can't wait to go to the movies tomorrow.

Donna
Old 02-13-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Which movie are you going to go see Donna?
Old 02-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Miranda I really hope so for my mom as well. But honestly, that's the first guy (besides of the one she only felt friendship for) that I really think would be perfect for her. I think she really could be happy with him. We'll see how it works out but man, that would be so fantastic. She really deserves it because she's the best mother in the whole world

Donna, which movie are you going to see? I'm curious as well?

And you know what? This week they'll start working on our piece of land... All the 25 trees will be felled! It's so amazing! I'm so excited already... It's such a strange feeling
Old 02-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I slept as a baby, i my new mattress .
Kris i am happy for your mum that she found good guy.
Donna what will you watch?
In 3 weeks i am going to see 50 shades darker with friends from work, apparently the film is very good. I am babysitting tomorrow .
Old 02-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great to hear that you slept sooo well, Aga! For the first time in ages, right? So your sleeping problem is gone?

Aww, thanks Aga!

50 Shades Darker! I want to see it as well! I really need to go with Sascha
Old 02-13-2017, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kris yes at the moment is gone. And i am happy at the moment as well, had lots of laugh at work and reading your post guys, i can't believe it how little trip to the sea make me so happy .
Old 02-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so excited they are going to start on your piece of land Kris! The beginning is going to be made!

50 shades darker.. I think I'm the only woman who doesn't have the urge to see it. Haven't seen the first movie either. Did any of you see the first one?

Aga I am so happy to hear that you slept so good and that you are feeling better!
Old 02-13-2017, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw the first one, it was ok, we went with the girls from work to watched, we had lots of laugh. I only went to see Jamie Dornan .
Thank you Miranda