Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Donna, no You'll be away again? I'll miss you! But good luck on the exam!

Miranda, I'm so happy to hear that your Sinterklaas was so awesome! And what did you get? I'm curious now!

Marilyn, are you okay now? Did the news about your colleague sink?

I had a very busy weekend and a busy start into the week... Tomorrow I'll go to work, afterwards head to the movies with a colleague of mine (Miranda, it's the one that broke her collarbone) and in the evening it's the last time I have autogenic training Finally.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

They took her to jail the same day they found her guilty. And I still don't think reality has set in. It's just so incredible you know. And what's really scary is she was allowed to come to work for the year she was waiting for her trial.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She was still working? Wow
Old 12-07-2016, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Crazy, huh? We wanted them to put her on a leave of absence or something because we were scared.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't get how they could allow her to come back to work for the time... It's been a year that she was allowed to live her life as if nothing had ever happened

So, I had my last lesson of autogenic training today That's good because it was the first time of the 10 sessions that I actually fell asleep (which isn't wanted during the sessions ) But it was only for a short time.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you're finished.

So we're preparing for new payroll software and we have to listen to this training session on our computers. And I have no sound. So my co worker and I try to fix my sound. Hers comes from her hard drive. So we fix my settings to match hers and it doesn't work. I wound up having to call the help desk and they send someone to help me

It was quite embarrassing when she pulls my speakers out and turns them on.

In my defense they were sitting behind my monitor and I didn't know I had them.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Crazy, huh? We wanted them to put her on a leave of absence or something because we were scared.
I would want to do that as well.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck on your exam Donna! I will miss you around!

I didn't get anything Kris. Only the kids got presents. I gave myself the necklace that I showed you a picture of.

I still can't believe she was allowed to work in that year. I would be so scared and I wouldn't feel safe around her.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn I love this story, really. It's so fantastic and I don't think you need to feel embarrassed. You made you guys laugh, which I love at work. Honestly, everybody knows these kind of moments where you really wonder about yourself 'Seriously???'

Didn't you say earlier that your Niece and nephew gave you something? Did I read that wrong?
Old 12-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

I couldn't do anything but laugh and everyone else did too.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No they didn't give me anything Kris. I wish they did.

Have a great weekend everbody!
Old 12-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah same
Old 12-10-2016, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Man, it's sad they didn't. Not even some candy or chocolate? That would be enough already.

But hey, you'll get a parcel from me for Christmas so you'll be the only one receiving something around this time of the year!

And this weekend is super busy again. I'm so tired... Yesterday we were at a Christmas market again and there was a famous German radio doing a show and a famous German musician and a famous German band performing. It was great.

Today it's my aunt's 60th birthday and she's celebrating with my cousin (who turned 40 in November) today. So we'll be there partying and eating as much as we can

Tomorrow it's Christmas market time again

And some news on the house... On Friday we were seeing the architect and signed all the papers for the building application and he'll hand it in on Monday It'll last them about three months until we have our building permit and can start actually building the house.
Now it's about preparing everything for the finances and starting to get all the crafts involved. Which means we need to start thinking of what exactly the floors, the walls and so on shall look like
Old 12-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay nice