Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For some reason I can't see why Naomi wouldn't want another child living with them. When a child is in danger and in need of help you help that child right? I guess we won't find out anytime soon why Red didn't just take Liz in himself.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes it would be good to know why he gave Liz to Sam. I really hope they tell us that story at some point.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
For some reason I can't see why Naomi wouldn't want another child living with them. When a child is in danger and in need of help you help that child right? I guess we won't find out anytime soon why Red didn't just take Liz in himself.
Because I can see her not wanting it out of fear that Lizzie might endanger her daughter by living with her family... I'm sure if Red wanted Lizzie to live with them she would have wanted to know who that girl is and then she would have known how dangerous it would be for her own family. I think a mother would do anything to protect her child.

Besides, there was Jennifer, how to explain something like that to another child? How to make sure she's not blurting anything out? I think it never really was an opportunity.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I can understand that perspective. If Naomi viewed Liz as a threat to Jennifer I could see why she wouldn't agree to taking Liz in.

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 07-26-2015 at 05:23 PM
Old 07-26-2015, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Because I can see her not wanting it out of fear that Lizzie might endanger her daughter by living with her family... I'm sure if Red wanted Lizzie to live with them she would have wanted to know who that girl is and then she would have known how dangerous it would be for her own family. I think a mother would do anything to protect her child.

Besides, there was Jennifer, how to explain something like that to another child? How to make sure she's not blurting anything out? I think it never really was an opportunity.
Taking this into consideration I can see why Red didn't take her in himself or why Naomi wouldn't have want to take Liz in. Of course a mother would do everything to protect her child but do you think Naomi really saw Liz as a thread? She was just a little girl..
Old 07-26-2015, 05:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't know if she did or not. I think Red probably didn't take Liz in for her safety. Red and her parents were probably in the same circle and she would be too easy to find if Red took her in so he hid her with Sam.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 07-28-2015, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I don't know if she did or not. I think Red probably didn't take Liz in for her safety. Red and her parents were probably in the same circle and she would be too easy to find if Red took her in so he hid her with Sam.
Yes, I agree on that

And Liz definitely was a threat, not herself, but through her parents and the people who wanted to see her dead as well obviously.

With how the season continued and ended I doubt that what she said was true... All that we got from Naomi was crap. Okay, not all but most of it. He wanted something from Liz, that's true. The Fulcrum. But he really cares for her as well, I'm sure about that, why else being so worried about her safety all the time and helping her despite the Fulcrum being in his possession now? It's not true, he really started to love her and care for her...
Old 07-28-2015, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is definitely true. Red loves and cares for Liz so much. Maybe even more than he loved Naomi? That could have also been a reason why she would feel threatened by Liz..
Old 07-29-2015, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't know if he necessarily loves Liz MORE - I think it's just a different kind of love. I don't know if I love my husband or my children more - and that's because it's a different kind of love so it's hard to compare the too. They are both encompassing but in different ways.

Don't really know if that makes sense to you guys or not.....
Old 07-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I can understand what you mean Amy.

I still think he did make the right decision to take Liz to Sam so he could raise. She had a normal childhood now or I would like to think that at least and if she would have stayed with Red and Naomi I doubt she would have had a normal childhood.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes I agree - the life and love Sam could give her was much better than a life on the run that Red would have given her.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know what's so funny? That we all think he took Liz to Sam when we don't even know that yet.

I as well am glad that he brought Liz to Sam He would have turned her life upside down again with what happened to his family in 1990... So yeah, for that girl to have a constant and peaceful life was important and Sam obviously was able to give her just that.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No we don't know but we all assume that so I think we are right.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

So that would mean it isn't Red lying on the floor there because who would have saved Lizzie then?