Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2015, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Did someone say cookies?

As far as I know, they are both single Miranda. That's why those basketball pictures made me go "Hmmm..." when I first saw it. Plus if they were married, they'd have a ring on and I don't see any.

Come on, ship Megan & Ryan with me girls.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-21-2015, 01:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Cookies!!! Ok I am jumping on the Ressler/Liz ship right now

I love that scene in the gif set Miranda. It was so telling about their relationship. And I was so glad that they went there.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Did someone say cookies?

https://www.meals.com/imagesrecipes/144813lrg.jpg

As far as I know, they are both single Miranda. That's why those basketball pictures made me go "Hmmm..." when I first saw it. Plus if they were married, they'd have a ring on and I don't see any.

Come on, ship Megan & Ryan with me girls.
They are good friends.It seems like Megan has a boyfriend.She posted a pic on Valentine's Day with a caption"He made a moon,I made a star" with a man,they seem very close.I'm not sure.But I think it make sense she posted a pic on this special day if he's her boyfirend. Megan posted a pic of him on instagram yesterday,she said some of tattoos were made by her after a party.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Cookies!!! Ok I am jumping on the Ressler/Liz ship right now
we did it! we bribed you with cookies! Way to go Lindsay!

I definitely ship Megan and Ryan. I love the chemisty the two of them have. They would make a cute couple though. Can you imagine how beautiful their kids could be!
Old 04-22-2015, 12:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes they really do have a lot of natural chemistry. It is super cute to see them together. I hope they keep making videos and post more this summer.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too. That would make they summer hiatus a lot more bearable!

Old 04-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Aww, I love that pic! I think it was last year's Upfronts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
we did it! we bribed you with cookies! Way to go Lindsay!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Such a cute pic of them I think it's great that they seem to have so much fun when they're around each other
Old 04-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are right Lindsay. That picture is from last years Upfronts.

New Tom and Liz scenes tonight! I can't wait!
Old 04-25-2015, 01:03 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I really enjoyed their scenes tonight I don't know if they will ever get back together, but it's nice to see them work together and Liz not acting like she hates him and doesn't want to be in the same room as him.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like their scenes too. I just don't know if I had to do it that I would ask Tom for help. In episode 2x18 she kissed him and said it was goodbye but she goes back to him every time. That is so confusing.

X
Old 04-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

She didn't even know he was still there... So we can't blame her for that, right? And when she arrived there and told him he wouldn't be leaving too soon it was clear that he'd be around. It really wasn't her fault this time.

But in the end, when she went to him, yeah, I don't get it either... And somehow that scene really felt not too well acted to me. It's not because it's a Tom/Liz scene, it's just that Lizzie's 'break down' (when she put her hand before her eyes and seemed to have started crying) seemed only played for me. Not real... Do you think it was supposed to be only played by Liz to get Tom into helping her or was it supposed to be an honest breakdown?
Old 04-25-2015, 07:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think she went to Tom for answers because she is desperate and Red refuses to tell her what she wants to know.

Liz wants to know who she is and where she comes from more than anything and so far Tom is the only one willing to give her that information. And he is also willing to help her find out the information he doesn't know as well.

Red has been nothing but a big secret for her and she wants to know as much about him as she can. Red refuses to share with her or give her any information about himself and Dembe and Mr. Kaplan aren't going to share either.

She is turning to Tom because he's the only one that said he would help her get the answers she needs. Not because she's goo goo over him. If Tom wasn't offering to help her find answers I don't think she would be talking to him right now.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, btw, I loved the latest pic that was posted of Ryan and Megan!

You know what I am wondering about? How much does Tom know? Like I said, I doubt that he'll ever be able to give her the information she wants to know, she needs to know, she hopes to find out about...

I'm really wondering if she is playing Tom this time. I really am... I can see her doing it but I can as well see her not doing it. I'm conflicted here, really. And if she isn't playing him she isn't just there because she is desperate...
Old 04-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think a lot of Tom's info on Red came from Berlin so I guess the question is how much did Berlin know? He knew about Red's wife and there are other things he could have known.

I doubt that Berlin or Tom knows everything about Red, but they probably know more than Liz does at this time.