Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't think they will kill him off. To me he is on his path to redemption like Lindsay said and I think he wants Liz's help with that but he needs to do this himself. He needs to find out who he is without The Major, without Liz, without Red and that is going to very hard for him I think.
I totally agree with it. And I hope that he isn't drawn in in all that crap that's going on right now again... Although it seems he is which is sad because he needs to find out who he really is and who he wants to be. And yes, a great way to do that would be on that boat he was mentioning.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't think they will kill him off. To me he is on his path to redemption like Lindsay said and I think he wants Liz's help with that but he needs to do this himself. He needs to find out who he is without The Major, without Liz, without Red and that is going to very hard for him I think.
Exactly. If he needs to step away from Liz, then so be it. What's important is he's wiling to change and start over. And let Liz see that he definitely has changed.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 04-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would really like if he can change so he can show that to Liz that he can be different. I just don't hope she will take him back if he can prove that he truely changed. At best I would like them to just be friends.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

HI All! just wanted to say I am a Tom and Liz shipper, so glad I am not alone. And let me state upfront that I in no way think theirs is a healthy relationship, in fact theirs was predicated on a lie, therefore no trust and then it got physical etc so yes it is toxic and if this were real life i'd be completely against everything about this pair.But this is a very complex fictional story being told filled with agendas and motives we are not yet fully aware off. And with this in mind, I am open to exploring Tom and Liz's complex journey of emotion and betrayal AND AND their CHEMISTRY IS OF THE CHARTS! which is probably the worst reason to ship but hey, the shipper heart wants what it wants
Old 04-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Same with me Miranda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
HI All! just wanted to say I am a Tom and Liz shipper, so glad I am not alone. And let me state upfront that I in no way think theirs is a healthy relationship, in fact theirs was predicated on a lie, therefore no trust and then it got physical etc so yes it is toxic and if this were real life i'd be completely against everything about this pair.But this is a very complex fictional story being told filled with agendas and motives we are not yet fully aware off. And with this in mind, I am open to exploring Tom and Liz's complex journey of emotion and betrayal AND AND their CHEMISTRY IS OF THE CHARTS! which is probably the worst reason to ship but hey, the shipper heart wants what it wants
Welcome to the thread! Would you like to be added to the supporters list?

Old 04-08-2015, 04:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yea for sure
Old 04-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Sbujer0 I added you to the list. It's great to have another fan in here.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Any hopes/expectations on what the next Tom/Liz interaction would be?

Old 04-09-2015, 12:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Any hopes/expectations on what the next Tom/Liz interaction would be?
I'd like to see Tom and Liz talk more about Liz's feelings about Red. I think her continued loyalty to him is something that has always bothered Tom and discussing it with Liz would create a better understanding between Liz and Tom and also give Tom some better insight into Red. Tom believes Red doesn't care about Liz, but that perspective might change if Tom knew about the times Red had risked himself to save her, as he did in Anslo Garrick. I've said this before, but it is still true, for Tom to remain a regular on the show he must come to an agreement with Red, part of that is Red recognizing Tom's value as an ally and the other part is Tom being willing to help Reddington with the Blacklist. These two characters must come to terms with one another and I think we will see the beginnings of that in 2x19.
Old 04-10-2015, 03:08 AM
Moderator Manager

I think that's a possibility but like you said, they have to work together and reach an agreement. They both have good intentions for Liz and perhaps they can start to accept that so they can work well together.

Old 04-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Megan posted this on her IG. Ryan and her made it because we are on a 2 week hiatus. Part 2 is coming soon according to Megan.

It's hilarious!

Last edited by Miranda; 04-10-2015 at 10:32 AM
Old 04-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread, Sbujer0 Am I allowed to ask for your real name? I'm Kris.

And I'll add you right away to the shipper list!

Here's the second part of their short movie. This one is somehow even better! Damn it!

Old 04-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Their second vid is up already! Thanks for posting it Kris. I love it so much!

"I thought you wore a wig?"
"I would never!"
Old 04-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

These two really cracked me up this week! We definitely need more to come!
Old 04-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We definitely need more! It was such a good idea of Megan to makes these videos.