Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2015, 12:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And why does Tom still have that ultra sound? I didn't expect that.
Me too. I think it's part of his redemption arc, along with him burning all his fake passports.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-29-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM249481 (View Post)
Tom was keeping the ultrasound of the baby he and Liz almost adopted in his wallet. The nazis found it when they were interrogating Tom. It had Tom's and Liz's name printed on the bottom, and that's how they learned about her.
Thanks for clearing that up. I saw that the German had something in his hand but I didn't pay enough attention to see that it was the ultrasound. It does say a lot about him.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Me too. I think it's part of his redemption arc, along with him burning all his fake passports.
I kind of feel like he almost had to burn all the passports. He can't use them. I'm sure the Major knows all his aliases and would've tracked Tom down if he uses one of them to get to another country.

I think Tom showing up at Liz's door was the only move he had left. Where else could he go? Who else does he even have? No one. But he's putting Liz in real danger by even being around her since he knows people are trying to kill him.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Yes, Liz was his only choice. Come to think of it, he's really got no one now. Berlin's dead, he just had a bloodied experience with the Major and those Germans & Red doesn't like him.

Old 03-31-2015, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Tom showing up at Liz's door was the only move he had left. Where else could he go? Who else does he even have? No one. But he's putting Liz in real danger by even being around her since he knows people are trying to kill him.
I don't get why he would put her in such a great danger either? Besides him wanting to warn her maybe? Can you see that happening? Warn her from those Germans that are really angry at him right now (which is Red's fault though).

I really hope that the next episode will pick up where the other has left off right away.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Like he said to her, he really had nowhere else to go. Maybe he thinks that if he is with her he can protect her better than we he is not with her. I am really curious to see their scenes in the next episode to see if goes the way I think or something completely different.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

But he knows that Red is protecting her. At least he should by now... Although maybe he wants to protect her from him? Maybe he thinks Red dangerous for Liz?
Old 03-31-2015, 06:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't get why he would put her in such a great danger either? Besides him wanting to warn her maybe? Can you see that happening? Warn her from those Germans that are really angry at him right now (which is Red's fault though).

I really hope that the next episode will pick up where the other has left off right away.
He knows she is safe from the Germans, because of her FBI status. We know the Major might be a threat, but I'm not sure Jacob does. We don't know if they were released at the same time or not. Jacob might think the Germans already killed the Major or maybe he assumes Liz will be safe because the Major knows she has value to Red.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I just asked this on the Tom thread. Great minds think alike. I wonder what Tom said to Liz so she let him stay?

Old 04-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

X
Old 04-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Moderator Manager

OHMYGOODNESS.

I kind of ship Megan & Ryan but just ignore this post.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsey! No just kidding! It's better you sip Megan and Ryan than Liz and Tom.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:14 AM
New Fan

Tom and Swimming

I know that there aren't many other Tom/Liz shippers on this thread, which is actually good for me, because its helpful to get the opinion of people not blinded by a love of these two. Do you believe that after dropping the Red bomb Tom is going to go off to buy his diving boat, if not next episode then at the end of the season? Do you think they'll kill him off? Or do you think he'll start working for Red? Or something else?
Old 04-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Moderator Manager

I think he is in a path to redemption, at least for himself. He won't work on salvaging any relationship with Liz right now, for starters. I don't think he will be killed off though. He's a fan-favorite and the writers love the character so he'll be around.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they will kill him off. To me he is on his path to redemption like Lindsay said and I think he wants Liz's help with that but he needs to do this himself. He needs to find out who he is without The Major, without Liz, without Red and that is going to very hard for him I think.