Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ryan and Megan have awesome chemistry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
So why join this thread if you don't want them together? Usualy that's what shipper threads are
This is not a typical shipper thread. A lot of people who post here don't ship Tom and Liz. That doesn't me we can't talk about them or have our opinions. That's what I like about this board, we can all have our opinions and everybody here respects that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM249481 (View Post)
He already did, it was in a flashback in 2x15.
That's right now I remember. Thanks! I somehow didn't notice that during the scene on the boat but I remember now that I did hear in the flashbacks.
Old 03-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Miranda: I have to say that it is nice when people don't make it a 'you have to be shipper or get out' kind of board.

Lauren: Yeah, I can't say that I am sure. I'm just loving these two on screen. But maybe it's because Ryan is so worthy

I think the chemistry comes when someone is so comfortable in their character. It's not acting. That's what I feel about Ryan. He's there and willing to play the silences, the looks, and script. Just really great casting.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-22-2015, 09:21 PM
Moderator Manager

I also get the feeling that whatever Tom is doing right now, it probably has something to do with making amends for Liz (soon). Yes, this ep clearly showed that he still has feelings for her and that phone call in the end says it all. I don't think they can go back to the way they were before but a certain level of trust has to be earned for them to get back to good terms. For now, Tom is out there. Do you all think that down the line, they will work on getting at least a friendship between them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
This is not a typical shipper thread. A lot of people who post here don't ship Tom and Liz. That doesn't me we can't talk about them or have our opinions. That's what I like about this board, we can all have our opinions and everybody here respects that.
And to add to what Miranda said, we are aware that a lot of people here ship them and some of us don't (that includes me) but I respect everyone's opinions here and understand the reasons why you all ship them. As long as we can all respect each other here, then we'll be fine. I like posting on this thread because even if I don't ship these two, no other poster has shot me down for what I say about them.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-23-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think is trying to make a mence also. and I agree on the fact that they can't go back to the way they were. Too much has happened. I think they might try to work on developing a friendship cause I don't think Liz can or wants to shut him out of her life completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
And to add to what Miranda said, we are aware that a lot of people here ship them and some of us don't (that includes me) but I respect everyone's opinions here and understand the reasons why you all ship them. As long as we can all respect each other here, then we'll be fine. I like posting on this thread because even if I don't ship these two, no other poster has shot me down for what I say about them.
Totally agree with you on this! and even though I don't ship them I really like to talk about them.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I am curious though how Red will feel about the possibility of Tom & Liz rekindling their love. He's not really Tom's biggest fan.

And if Liz fell in-love with the Tom that we met in S1, that guy is gone now. I mean look at Tom, he has tattoos and he can speak German (he probably is multilingual). So she has to expect that Tom has changed a lot now. But then again, she has also changed too.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They both changed so much.

I think if Tom and Liz would rekindle their relationship that Red would try to stop that. He has warned Liz so many times about Tom and he hurt her so much that Red is not gonna let that happen again.

Old 03-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Very sweet moment between them in that gifset. Especially how Tom's voice change everytime he talks to Liz. Thanks for posting!

Old 03-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a sweet moment. The second time I saw he really does care about her.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I don't feel the chemistry either... It's really strange but for me Tom and Liz have more chemistry than Ressler and Liz.
I felt the chemistry more in S1 when they hated each other than I do this season.
I still ship Liz/Ress but I definitely see the chemistry between Liz/Tom.

This last episode has me feeling all mixed up inside
Old 03-26-2015, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that kiss!

Old 03-27-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't get over next weeks promo and not in a good way. Has Liz gone completely crazy?!

When Tom was taken by the Germans and they started talking about killing Liz I was really scared. I did love how Tom tried to protect her by telling them something when the Major told Tom not too.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, you're not on your own about that. But we shouldn't forget that this is a Tom/Liz shipper thread. So those more negative thoughts shouldn't necessarily be displayed here.

But yes, I was afraid for Liz as well when the German's threatened her. I'm glad that Tom managed to get the situation under control

And why does Tom still have that ultra sound? I didn't expect that.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I know. That's why I only put that in here. I know it is not appropriate.

The ultra sound? Okay I totally missed that? When did they show that?
Old 03-27-2015, 04:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
No I know. That's why I only put that in here. I know it is not appropriate.

The ultra sound? Okay I totally missed that? When did they show that?
Tom was keeping the ultrasound of the baby he and Liz almost adopted in his wallet. The nazis found it when they were interrogating Tom. It had Tom's and Liz's name printed on the bottom, and that's how they learned about her.

Quote:
And why does Tom still have that ultra sound? I didn't expect that.
Because he desperately misses the life he nearly had. He wanted to stay Tom Keen and have the home and the family with her. Sorry I just need to... I'm fine...really.

Although I'm not sure why he didn't have the good sense to at least remove the part with their names. Oh well, why ruin an emotionally poignant gesture with logic.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

OMGosh!!! I am love Tom and Liz so much right now

I think I officially ship them now

They are so much alike in that they both don't know who they are and they're both trying to find themselves. I think it would be awesome if they both could go on that journey together

Tom is so amazing in the way he protects Liz at all costs. I also thought it was great to learn that Tom made the decision to betray Red and become a part of Liz's life because he wanted to be with her.

That promo for next week looks amazing