Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

True... No matter who steps into her life, she trusts them right away. She believed Kirk when he told her he was her father although Red told her he wasn't and I'm still not over that either.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
True... No matter who steps into her life, she trusts them right away. She believed Kirk when he told her he was her father although Red told her he wasn't and I'm still not over that either.
You're right. That's super crazy. And Jennifer is so obviously manipulating her. It just makes me sick
Old 01-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was poor judgment but also Kirk played into her emotional side. She so badly wanted to know who her father was that she believed everybody. And especially because Kirk was married to Katarina. She had a lot of reasons to believe him at that moment.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

They all play into her emotional side and still I don't get how she could have been the top of her class as a profiler???? Huh?????? HOW?
Old 01-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

That's such a true statement kris. She is a profiler.

And thinking about Red telling her to focus, that is how he always gets her to think and figure out what he already knows.

Her emotions override everything.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

How can a profiler go and trust everybody that walks into her life and tells her they are somehow related It's unbelievable, especially after all that she went through!
Old 01-11-2019, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure before all of this, before Red walked into her life she was a very good profiler. But now nothing is left of that.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am sure before all of this, before Red walked into her life she was a very good profiler. But now nothing is left of that.
I wonder, if Red never entered her life, would she have remained a good profiler.

I think that would only be true if everything went her way.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think if Red would have never entered her life she would have stayed a good profiler. She would gave stayed true and honest to herself.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm I am not sure... Because she still had this father and the warrior gene. I think at some point, when it hadn't gone her way (and there would have been cases like these) she could have turned as well.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hm I am not sure... Because she still had this father and the warrior gene. I think at some point, when it hadn't gone her way (and there would have been cases like these) she could have turned as well.
I'm with you.

If Red hadn't been in her life, are you thinking she would have never met Tom.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she would have ever met Tom. Red made the first connection when he wanted Tom to keep an eye on her. If he hadn't asked that, they would have probably never met.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

I love Vontae. He was so fun and seemed so young. Way too young to be in prison.

That ending scene, where he was walking behind Red (like Dembe) was cool. Nothing better than Red gliding across the room. But I did think that Vontae just really can't be Reds muscle. I think Red is more Vontae s bodyguard
Old 01-19-2019, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't think she would have ever met Tom. Red made the first connection when he wanted Tom to keep an eye on her. If he hadn't asked that, they would have probably never met.
And still Berlin found out about Liz... He would have entered her life, even if Red hadn't surrendered. So her life would have changed at some point. It might have been the time when Red wouldn't have had any other choice than to enter her life It all started with her parents and the Cabal putting something on RR (I think they put it on the real one) that made Berlin want to kill him. They framed RR for the murder on Berlin's daughter that actually never happened. So it would have changed and so would she have.

Is it normal that such a young guy would be in such a facility?
Old 01-19-2019, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder how old he is on the show and why he is in jail.

Yes 18 and older are considered adult.