Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If he hurts Ressler I am going to kill him.. Like, do not touch my baby.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

So guys, we know now that he somehow was involved into the Red hunt... He seemed to be a member of the team that was after Red before the task force and I so don't like that guy.

And yes, I'm really afraid for Ressler because that guy really seemed creepy and Ressler was lying to him and I swear, Gale will figure it out...
Old 04-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I guess I was wrong about Gale. He was in the task force hunting Red. Now I wonder why he wasn't mentioned in Mako Tanida. It seemed like Mako targeted everyone in the task force that were hunting for him and Red but Gale wasn't mentioned.

I don't trust this guy. He gives me a strange feeling and I really hope Ressler will be careful with him.

Why do you think he said that it was his fault and that he was sorry when he was kneeling down next to one of the bodies in the ice skating rink? Is it because he wasn't able to catch Red?
Old 04-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

I thought that was a mistake to lie.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you mean Marilyn?
Old 04-28-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, maybe he wasn't actually a member of the task force but somehow involved differently? But yeah, I think that's just me trying to justify him popping up out of the blue.

Quote:
Why do you think he said that it was his fault and that he was sorry when he was kneeling down next to one of the bodies in the ice skating rink? Is it because he wasn't able to catch Red?
I don't think it's that simple... I think there is more to it. I just don't know what it could be exactly.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't he say it himself to Ressler that they were in the same task force?

I think there is more to it as well. I just don't know what either.
Old 04-30-2017, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't recall That's why I asked that question before... If he said that, then he for sure was
Old 04-30-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really think he said it.

I wonder how long he is going to stay around for.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's a mistake for Ressler to lie to or mislead Gale like he did when he said Red turned himself in and Gale laughed. I think Gale is crazy enough to go after Ressler.

Yes Gale said he was a member of the task force. But the task force chased Red five years. So maybe Gale was a member until something tragic happened and he had to stop. That would explain why he said he was sorry etc.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ressler didn't lie to Gale when he said that Red turned himself in. He kind of did. He is just not in jail.

I don't know if Gale would go after Ressler. He seems to be pretty fond of Ressler but he does seems kind of obsessed by catching Red so maybe you are right Marilyn.

That could be a reason why yes.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm somehow sure that he'll stay until the end of the season. At least. I hope not longer though. I really don't like that guy.

Oh yes, I as well think that Gale won't stop at anything and even go after Ressler when it comes to Red. Besides Ressler hadn't seen him in ages... I'm wondering if he still knows that guy as much as he thinks he does. His behavior was so strange.

And joking about Red turning himself in. Damn it, that was bad IMO.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. Gale thought it was a joke but Ressler knew it was true and he didn't correct him. A lie of omission.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want Gale to stay around for too long. God know what he will do or what he knows.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Who needs him??? Lol m