Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kissing is cheating for me as well so then technically he has already cheated on her.. I somehow forgot about that woman he kissed when Liz was dead.

I have no idea how they will carry their relationship on either.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not sure if they will ever really get married iheartentertainment. They seems to have another priorities at the moment.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys... On that cheating matter. You need to know that kissing is cheating for me as well but what Tom did was his damn job! He knew Liz was alive, he just wanted to find the person who was after her to bring that person to justice. So yeah, as a spy he'll have to go undercover a lot and I bet Liz knows that and if she wants to be with him she'll have to learn to accept it.

And they were in Redemption, the whole family... That was surprising to me since we didn't see Tom at all in TBL. I'm wondering though if the issue, that he'll really work for Halcyon now, will be of matter or addressed at all on the main show or on Redemption at some point

I have no idea when or if they'll get married at any point... I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

I think because TBL was so loaded that didn't have room for Tom I think that having Liz on the spin off was the only way they could handle it
Old 02-25-2017, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked seeing Liz and Agnes on Redemption. They are his family so it would have been weird if they wouldn't have been a part of Redemption but I think this was only for the first episode and maybe Megan will make another appearance but I don't think she is going to be have a real part on Redemption.

But it seems as though she wants him to find out about his past now..
Old 02-25-2017, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. I don't think she will be on Redemption much at all.

Honestly, I don't really see where she would fit. This is about Tom and his background....and her main connection is to the other show. I don't know how they could build her into that show. It just doesn't feel right to me.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was beyond happy that he wasn't on TBL and I hope it'll continue that way for a while. Until the end of the season would be fantastic.

Oh no, I doubt she'll have a real part in Redemption either... It just wouldn't make any sense. I'm wondering though if we'll continue to see Tom in TBL every now and then as well. Just to keep the family alive.
Old 02-26-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not sure. I really think they will focus on Tom being in Redemption. But since Redemption had such low ratings I am not sure if there will be more episodes and or seasons ordered. If not, Tom will probably be back on TBL.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can tell you that, there won't be any more seasons or episodes... It's the eight ones and that'll be it.

Do you think he'll be back with his family should his show be canceled?
Old 02-27-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am afraid there won't be more episodes or seasons either so I think Tom will end up back on TBL.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow... And here we are again.

Who knows, maybe there are still miracles. Or maybe we at least will be without him for the rest of the season. That's something, right?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Arrgh. We need more people to watch both shows. Just keep the tv on whether you actually watch Redemption or not. They can't prove you actually watched it can they? Lol
Old 02-28-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, they can't It would be a nice tactic though to assure that he might not be back But don't forget, that's the Liz&Agnes&Tom thread, so no negativity in here

I at least am happy that his family still seems to come first and that Liz encouraged him to go.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad that Liz encouraged him to go as well. I need her to support him. It's about his family after all.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Trying to be positive. Lol. I am positively hoping Redemption is a success!!

Continuing our conversation from the Red Liz thread. I have always liked Tom. And really never had much problem with Tom and Liz until the end of S3.

In S1 I didn't like the sex in the shower after he murdered that person and I didn't like the time Liz"had" to have sex with him. But I know a lot of people didn't like the fight scene, but that didn't bother me. I didn't really see it as spousal abuse. It was more like two operatives fighting.

S2 and S3 the first half, their "relationship" didn't bother me. I guess because it didn't feel like it took over the show. It was still all about Red and Liz.

But this season I have been frustrated I think because of the lack of red and Liz. I guess maybe that's not Toms fault because tom and Liz haven't had much screen time together. It just feels like it is.