Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

She appears to be helping him for now. But I wonder if it will last. She knows how her search consumed her. She may be afraid of the same happening to Tom.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she seems to be but when she was talking to Tom on the phone, she didn't seem happy when he told her that he wants to know everything there is to know about his family.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right now I can't really place it for the two of them... I totally agree with all you guys said. She actually is helping him, she's even getting her hands on FBI stuff to find out more. But I as well agree that she didn't look too happy in the car when she was talking to Tom Not sure where this will lead. I guess we'll find out next week?
Old 02-17-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we find out cause I need to know how she stands with things. I need her to support him on this. This seemed to have become so important to him and deserves to know who he is and he deserve her support.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think in one way Liz wants him to found out about his family but in another way she doesn't because i think after her experience she is afraid that what Tom will found out will have a big input on them both and Agnes.
Old 02-18-2017, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is exactly how I see it Aga. And I can understand that she is going to be scared for what they are going to find out.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Do you think we will see Liz and Agnes in redemption?
Old 02-19-2017, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not sure. Maybe they will make a couple appearances but I think Redemption is mostly going to focus on Tom and finding out who he is.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I am thinking they will keep it separate for both shows, and maybe Tom will just mention Agnes sometimes or something. I wonder if we will eventually see them split up. I kind of think that's where it's heading if the new show works out.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't see any characters of TBL appearing in Redemption either... But who knows. I think Agnes and Liz will only be mentioned. How couldn't they? It's his life. At least I think it'll still be when Tom leaves for his show. Maybe he doesn't even have to leave Maybe he just goes to work and sometimes has to travel for it but still lives in their apartment
Old 02-20-2017, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have no idea how it will work out and what role Liz and Agnes will play in his "new" life if you could call it that. I think in the end they won't stay together.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Redemption could also start off with all new fans who don't watch TBL. They wouldn't know Toms history. The show has got to be able to separate the two.

That also makes me think there will be fans who watch Redemption who will ship Tom with someone else. I think that could lead the writers to break them up.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really think they will stay together... I don't know why but I don't believe they'll bring them apart again.

They will introduce Tom's history in the first episode of Redemption. So much we know already by the interviews of Ryan about Redemption. They were talking about the pilot there.

Oh yeah, them bringing in a new woman... Wow, good thing I never thought about before
Old 02-21-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I read somewhere that you don't have to watch TBL to watch Redemption so I think it's going to be a show on it own. They only thing that ties the two shows is Tom.

I never thought them bringing a new woman into the mix. Do you think he would cheat on Liz if he would have too for his job?
Old 02-21-2017, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Depends on how you classify cheating. He already kissed that girl when Liz was dead. That's cheating to me. But I don't think he would actually have sex with someone unless he really starts to fall in love.

I just don't know how they will carry on that relationship if you have fans that only watch redemption and don't know Liz.