Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, guys It was really bothering me because I hate it when I can't recall where to put something

I'm really curious how they'll bring these two together finally... And if they will do so. But yeah, I'm sure there is no reason to keep them apart any longer if you ask me (and I just mean territorial. )
Old 01-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am curious to see how these two will be brought together as well. You think we will see them together in tonight's episode already?
Old 01-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I am curious to see how these two will be brought together as well. You think we will see them together in tonight's episode already?
I really don't know... I doubt we will because she will be arrested and spend some time with in custody. In the second part of this two-parter I can see it happening though
Old 01-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I think there is a good chance they will see each other next week since they didn't see each other in Thursdays episode.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yes I think there is a good chance they will see each other next week since they didn't see each other in Thursdays episode.
But that would require for her to be free at the end of next weeks episode... I'm really wondering if they'll focus on a scene of these two right away (to end the episode with I mean).

Did you see Tom's look when he finally received news about Liz being alive? When he was looking at his phone and Karakurt asking him if the girl was still alive.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But that would require for her to be free at the end of next weeks episode... I'm really wondering if they'll focus on a scene of these two right away (to end the episode with I mean).

Did you see Tom's look when he finally received news about Liz being alive? When he was looking at his phone and Karakurt asking him if the girl was still alive.
Maybe he will be able to get to the courthouse and see her?

He was so relieved when he heard that Liz was still alive. He loves her a lot, you could really tell.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got our answer... Still not even one Tom/Liz interaction. I'm really wondering when it will happen. I'm sure it's next weeks episode because lets be honest, Tom won't wait any longer and I doubt that Liz will.

Oh yes, he loves her. When she was exonerated, did you see his look?
Old 01-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I saw the look. He was so relieved. I really thought that they would share a scene in 3x10. That Tom would go see her after she got out of jail. I wonder if they will meet next week.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I as well was convinced we'd get a scene of these two and I was really disappointed somehow because I really would love to see a scene with these two, and just these two. Because right now we have no clue where they stand... Is that relationship going to have a chance or not? What does Liz think? What's her POV?
Old 01-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to know what Liz's POV in this whole thing is. We know how Tom feels. I think it's needed that they have a good talk to see where they stand. Do you think Liz will let herself be influenced by what Red thinks about Tom?

I added their season 3 quotes to the OP yesterday.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt that Liz will ever let Red influence on her feeling for Tom... She never did, not even when they were on the run. I really doubt it.

I'm wondering if she at some point will reach out to him or not. I don't even have a clue how long ago it was that Tom left her a message via voice mail. Do you think she listened to it? So much has happened in the meantime and I'm really wondering if that'll be of topic again, too.

Aww, thanks for adding the quotes, Miranda It wasn't too many but really great ones for those we got.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I doubt that Liz will ever let Red influence on her feeling for Tom... She never did, not even when they were on the run. I really doubt it.

I'm wondering if she at some point will reach out to him or not. I don't even have a clue how long ago it was that Tom left her a message via voice mail. Do you think she listened to it? So much has happened in the meantime and I'm really wondering if that'll be of topic again, too.

Aww, thanks for adding the quotes, Miranda It wasn't too many but really great ones for those we got.
Didn't they meet at Wing Yees after he left her the voice mail?

You're welcome Kris.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:12 PM
Loyal Fan

So happy with the little Tom and Liz we got tonight and can't wait for next week to see how Tom reacts to her news .
Old 01-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
So happy with the little Tom and Liz we got tonight and can't wait for next week to see how Tom reacts to her news .
Yeah, me too. I'm sooo happy, especially about the baby news.
I didn't like the propose of Tom so much, because I think it was too early and her reaction was great, but of course I would have been happy if she had said yes. The propose was still cute.
Now I'm waiting for his reaction, too. And the ones of the others.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I just hope the writers keep telling the love story of Tom and Liz and don't throw away this story and the chemistry these two have right now this is the only couple on a present tv show that I ship .
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top