Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks so much for that gif-set. Amazing!

And yes, I as well think it great that she still is calling him Tom. She doesn't know Jacob yet because she never had a chance to get to know the real person, Jacob. I'm really wondering if there will be a chance for her to spend time with Tom without all that stuff going on. If so I really could see her calling him Jacob. Right now he's still Tom for her, how could he be somebody different?
Old 11-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Err any gifs from the last ep, I really loved how just before he killed all those guys, he gave a speech about exonerating his wife....ncooooooooooooooooooooh I'm sorry but I'm on board this ship, I don't care that they're probably not the end game. I love how Tom Keen aka Jacob loves no matter how messed up. He is loving the best way he knows how, which is basically self-sacrifice which is basically his life
Old 11-11-2015, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there, Sbujer0 Don't you ever be sorry about being on their ship! That's fantastic

Here you go You meant this one, right?

“I’m the guy whose taking you back to D.C. to admit that you framed my w i f e for murder…Here’s how its gonna play out, I’ll take Tiny Tim out first because he’s the biggest threat, then Russian Guyavitch goes for his gun, right? But I’m betting that he shoots one of you instead of me. And Volkens is already pissing his pants, so I don’t think he’s gonna be a problem. And that would leave…me and you, Karakurt.”

x
Old 11-12-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are awesome gifs. Thanks for posting them Kris.

He called Liz his wife. That was really sweet. You think he still feels that way? That she is still his wife even though they are divorced?
Old 11-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He called Liz his wife. That was really sweet. You think he still feels that way? That she is still his wife even though they are divorced?
It happened again in last nights episode and he corrected himself then. I think he corrected himself because she was there and she was the one getting a divorce. He for sure never wanted that. And so yes, I think he still sees it that way He for sure feels that way still. Otherwise he wouldn't do all of that for her.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I know I've been MIA (A LOT) lately, but I really still do ship these 2!! I haven't watched S2 yet But I will as soon as I can!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbujer0 (View Post)
Err any gifs from the last ep, I really loved how just before he killed all those guys, he gave a speech about exonerating his wife....ncooooooooooooooooooooh I'm sorry but I'm on board this ship, I don't care that they're probably not the end game. I love how Tom Keen aka Jacob loves no matter how messed up. He is loving the best way he knows how, which is basically self-sacrifice which is basically his life
THIS SO MUCH
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-14-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

I know I've been MIA (A LOT) lately, but I really still do ship these 2!! I haven't watched S2 yet But I will as soon as I can!!

THIS SO MUCH
Really awesome that you still ship them and that you stopped by. You mean S2 or S3? I hope you will be able to watch it soon.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Really awesome that you still ship them and that you stopped by. You mean S2 or S3? I hope you will be able to watch it soon.
Haha, yeah, I'm unfortunately pretty busy right now, but I still like to stop by and see what's going on in the threads I like Haha, I mean S2, I've only watched 1 or 2 episodes, so there is a lot I'm still missing But I'm glad Tom still is in the picture and still seems to love Liz
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Welcome back then! And don't worry about being MIA a lot, whenever you pass by you'll be welcome here

And I found something for you guys!

x
Old 11-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha, yeah, I'm unfortunately pretty busy right now, but I still like to stop by and see what's going on in the threads I like Haha, I mean S2, I've only watched 1 or 2 episodes, so there is a lot I'm still missing But I'm glad Tom still is in the picture and still seems to love Liz
Then you have to catch up on a lot and there are some pretty good things coming for you.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Any idea when you might catch up with the show? I really would love to have you around on a regular basis again.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Guys!

I'm loving Tom and Tom & Liz this season.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 11-18-2015, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Laura, welcome So great to hear that!

What do you love the most and what are you hoping for to happen? I'm curious!

And look what I found:

x
Old 11-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added to the list please? I love them! Funny, I never shipped them in season one I just wanted Lizzie to find out the truth - in fact I couldn't stand Tom! But now? I love them! Their chemistry is wonderful, they really excel in this dynamic they have now . I'm excited to see what will happen, you can clearly see the love they still feel for each other so... we shall see I suppose :-).
Old 11-21-2015, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I love Tom and Liz they are the best love story on tv right now they have the chemistry and story I hope the show don't kill off Tom to force Liz with Ressler they would be so boring I don't know if even James would be able to save the show if they go that way .