Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 04:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Any hope for them this season?

icon: rachel/adam
Old 10-26-2015, 10:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

well he said he loved her at the end of their phone convo and he seemed like he is still into wanting to be with her. she clearly still has feelings for him too not sure if the are on the same level as his though
Old 10-26-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good to see that the keen2 fans found their way to the thread again

I said this before, I really think that Tom loves Liz, I do and I am sure he wants to do anything to save her but I don't think he is good for her. So I don't really know what to expect of this season.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Laura, welcome to this thread Finally some Keen2 shippers. I really thought you guys had disappeared

I really think that there is hope for Tom and Liz this season. At least that's the impression I got from the phone call:

x
Old 10-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Their conversaton expecially the one before the boat sex scene is quite OOC to me.SMH

I have the vibe that they will end up together eventually.
It' easy to firgue it out ,depending on the dialogues ,scenarios (the way Liz's written) and other hints, e.g. their wardrobe. Remember Tom showed up in the end of 3.02? He wore a hoodie just like Liz's new look in the first couple of epsiodes. The clothes are a match for each other. I don't know if this is just costume designer's or tptb's intention, but I think it sort of implies something. Sometimes the wardrobe helps to tell a story too.

Unless James disapproves Keen2 And the possible love triangle between liz/tom/don, I don't think it happen quickly,at lease not in the first half of S3.

Last edited by sunshinedan; 10-26-2015 at 10:18 PM
Old 10-27-2015, 08:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think there's any doubt that Tom and Liz are solid. They love each other and Liz has no problem being with him now.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
I don't think there's any doubt that Tom and Liz are solid. They love each other and Liz has no problem being with him now.
Welcome proty Glad to see another Tom/Liz fan in here I'm Kris.

And yeah, I somehow can see them end up together as well... I think that's the direction TPTB are heading towards. I doubt that Liz would have such a talk with a person she didn't care about anymore. She was touched, she was nervous, didn't want him to get himself into danger for her and so on... She somehow seemed to think that he deserves that life he was dreaming of.

I don't say I agree with it because I don't. And you guys all know that. But I can see it happening and I think this talk gave us a good insight into were they stand. And that the boat sex wasn't a one night stand or something similar but more...
Old 10-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

i think the only thing stopping them from being together is red. he knows that he isnt good for her and he doesnt want her communicating with him. he will try and stop them from getting back together
Old 10-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i think the only thing stopping them from being together is red. he knows that he isnt good for her and he doesnt want her communicating with him. he will try and stop them from getting back together
But really, when has Liz ever listened to him? Never I'd say... I think it's not in Red's power to hold her back.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

This season is making me love the idea of them together even more. I'm very happy with where they seem to be leading.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to hear that you are so happy with where they are heading Ali. Do you think they can get together again this season?

I made this. It's a thumbnail for one of Randi's video. She is poster on this board.

Old 11-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Absolutely! I love it looks great!
Old 11-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

I love these two! And I just love how much they do so much in the writing for each of the characters. They don't make them compromise for each other.

I hate that Tom had to kill Ashton. I mean, I thought that he might possibly find a way around it. C'mon! What I don't get is why Ashton didn't get the heck out of there when they saw what Tom did. I have a sneaking suspicion that the fiance will try to get back at Tom for what happened to Ashton. However, Ashton did get himself into it.

I do appreciate that Tom did not mind sacrificing possibly himself to exonerate Liz though. Cause they could have very well just killed him.

I like that Liz was worried about him too.

I just love these two! Always have. Always will.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 11-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ali, it's really cool to hear that you are so positive when it comes to the relationship of Tom and Liz That's awesome for you How or when do you see them getting back together this season? I so love theories.

Quote:
I do appreciate that Tom did not mind sacrificing possibly himself to exonerate Liz though. Cause they could have very well just killed him.
This makes me wonder if you are okay with Tom killing innocent people to exonerate Liz... Do you think Liz would be okay with that? Because right now I see a really big problem in it. I'm wondering if Tom will tell Liz what he had to do and what her reaction would be like. We still recall how hard the death of the Harbormaster was on her... I doubt Tom killing Asher will be any different.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Ali.

I like it that Liz still calls him Tom. He will always be Tom for me too. You think she will ever start calling him Jacob?

x