Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 09-27-2015, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice art, Miranda Thanks for sharing

So, when do you guys think these two will see each other again in the show? Do you think they'll see first in person or call? Any speculations or wishes?
Old 10-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hear Tom is back?! Haven't gotten around to any episode watching of this season yet.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ali, yes, Tom is back Now we'll see how he wants to help Liz clean her name
Old 10-11-2015, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Tom is back! I wonder in which episode their paths will cross.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too... and how them seeing each other again will come to path and what their reactions will be like. Do you think they'll be on their own or with others?
Old 10-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they will be alone cause I don't think Tom will risk the fact to see when Red is there. What do you think?
Old 10-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think they will be alone cause I don't think Tom will risk the fact to see when Red is there. What do you think?
I really can't tell... If Tom really starts working with Ressler, it's possible they will first meet when Red is there. But I somehow doubt that she'll be with Red as well. I can see it only being the two of them as well, maybe Red somehow interrupting?
Old 10-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can totally see Red interrupting! He doesn't want Tom anywhere near Liz and when he finds out that Tom is back I am sure he will do everything to keep Tom away from Liz.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow... So we can expect some more of the scenes we got in season 2 when it comes to these three, huh?

Do you think the relationship between Tom and Liz will be the same when they meet finally? The same like in the season 2 finale? I'm really wondering because of everything that has happened already, that she has to go through now.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if it will be the same. Liz has been through a lot and I hope she had time to think about it her and Tom and how things go on from now on.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think tom will either become a permanent factor in liz's life or the writers will continue to use him as a force of nature that the show desperately needs to stir things up every now and again.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

For some reason, I see Tom sticking around. But I don't think they'll have the same relationship as they did in S2. I don't see much romance in Liz's future for the time being.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 10-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Tom was stick around as well but it will never be the same as before. I think Liz is not in a good state to have a relationship right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
i think tom will either become a permanent factor in liz's life or the writers will continue to use him as a force of nature that the show desperately needs to stir things up every now and again.
I think they will use him to stir things up every now and then.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

After last nights episode I think it's obvious where the writers are heading to when it comes to these two. At least out of Tom's POV. Not sure though I Liz will react on it.

I'm really wondering how many times Liz was asking herself why she didn't go with Tom when she was presented that opportunity.