Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really don't know how the spin-off is going to be either. I really hope Tom is not going to leave our show permanently. I want to see how he deals with Liz's death and how he deals with being a single father now.
Hm, and after last nights episode it's still a mystery to me... I have no clue how they are going to do it. I'm at a loss here! What would make him leave Liz?! Did you get any clues on that?

Quote:
Maybe she convinced herself that she didn't love him anymore. Maybe that's why she locked him up on the boat. To hurt him the way she hurt him and to try not to love him anymore but that's didn't work out.
Yeah, that's a possibility. For sure... I think she really believed it at some point, but Red pointing it out point blank shattered all the illusion.

Cece, I don't blame you for the guilty pleasure shows We all have them and I agree on the OUAT, the storyline is... meh.

And of course you want him to stay. What would you have wished for him and Liz wouldn't she have died, Cece?
Old 04-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am at a total loss too Kris.

btw. I was just thinking.. shall we include Agnes' name in the thread title as well? or Mr. and Mrs. Keen +1 or something?
Old 04-29-2016, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

What about something like The Keens? I love the idea of making them a family in the thread title as well
Old 04-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! Let's make it The Keens [Tom/Liz/baby Agnes] or The Keens [Tom/Liz/Agnes]?

and then I will change their OP on sunday and add Agnes to the mix.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like this: The Keens [Tom/Liz/Agnes]!!

As for what I wish for Tom and Liz if she were alive, I'm not sure yet. I don't want a ride off into the sunset and away from this life because well how interesting would that be for The Blacklist's future? I enjoy watching them being badass.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, The Keens it is then! I'll change it right away

YES! The OP will be your task. I can't wait to see what you come up with, Miranda!

Both being badass, huh? I guess this could at some point come true for you, Cece.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for changing the title Kris. I am really looking forward to working on their OP tomorrow!

I would like to see them both being badass again too.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Miranda I just saw the OP and it's amazing. You changed sooo many things and it looks great, really. I totally love it, especially with everything you included about Agnes. And you changed the font colors as well, right?
Old 05-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I did. I changed the font color. I added gifs and of course I added Agnes to it. I am glad you like it. I really love it myself too. I didn't like the colors anymore this one had so that's why I changed them.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even recall the colors we had... It was something red/pink like, right? Or am I completely mistaken?

I'm totally fine with the colors I love them now as well. And it fits the OP style much better now. I can't describe it.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was brown with red.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. These colors are so much better compatible with the new gifs and with everything.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it Miranda!!! Beautiful tribute to this couple and their newborn!!

And I love them so much.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Cece, I think you're one of the peeps being the happiest about the new OP! But it's just fitting, especially since they are a little family now.

I somehow think the thought of them being a family really cute as well. It sounds strange, I know. I somehow think that the distance we got to Liz since she is dead made me see some things in a different way... I'm okay with it finally (which sounds totally stupid because Liz isn't around). I finally saw that he really loved her and I think she did love him, too. No matter what happened.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much Cece.

Wow Kris that is really something coming from you. I never thought I would here you say that.

I already knew that he really loved her (and believe me that took me a while) cause I really only saw it this season. But that doesn't mean I can forget everything that he did to her. I really hope now that he has Agnes that he can become an even better person. It's so sad they probably can never be a family.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated Tom for what he did! I loved them since the beginning. If Liz could forgive him though, I felt like I should too. Not forget all he did, but trust and believe that he has changed. He didn't intend on falling in love, but it happened. You can't help who you fall in love with! I believe Liz has always loved him, from the first moment they met. Tom fell in love later on as they got to know each other better. I'd like to think though Tom had a little crush on her since the beginning but duty over everything so he tried to fight it. And I think he has proved now he'll do whatever it takes to protect Liz. Even if those ways are ugly and cruel and mean. Tom isn't perfect and the choices he makes are far from it.