Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2016, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How much can she take? She is a strong woman but she has been through so much. I really think she is on the verge of a breakdown.

Mozhan live tweeted Thursday.

Old 10-16-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too and I really hope that her breakdown won't cause any harm or damage to any of the other characters... For example it really going down while being in the field or something

Her Mr. Kaplan stuff I love it sooo much!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it's not going to affect or put anybody else in danger either. But I don't think Samar would let it go that far would she?

I love all her tweets.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

I think Red is going to have to talk to her.

I can't think of anyone else she might listen to at this point. She doesn't seem close to Cooper. She and Aram are on bad terms. She might listen to Ressler, but I don't think so.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not sure if she will listen to Ressler either but him and Red are most likely the people she will listen to now. Cause like you said she is not close with Cooper and I am sure she doesn't even want to talk with Aram anymore.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Red might be the person to get through to her... And maybe she would open up with him. He saw her most vulnerable when she delivered her brother to him.

And yes, surprisingly, Ressler could be an option as well. I'm really curious how it all will continue with her because it can't go on like that.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am very curious as well cause like you said this can't go on like this and I really hope that either Red or Ressler can help. Or maybe both.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really can live with the thought of it escalating somehow... I think the others just don't realize how serious it is with her.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

It was rather funny when Aram's girlfriend called her. Now Ressler teasing her about Aram. But I still don't know where this idea that she liked Aram came from. I never thought that at all.

I did like her interaction with the team tonight
Old 10-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, first of all, what was going on in this week's episode? Was everything that happened before a joke? I don't get the deeper sense of all the crap we got between Samar and Aram when we got this one now.

And yes, it's still odd for me that everybody now sees that she cares for Aram more than a friend should
Old 10-21-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you Kris! It's almost like last week hasn't happened at all. No word on her transfer, the phone call from Elise, her being nice to Aram. I don't get it..

I did like the conversation between Ressler and Samar about Aram and Elise. It's enlightening to see that Ressler sees that Samar has feelings for Aram.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

But where did the feelings come from? They all act like it was obvious but it wasn't obvious to me.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't know where these feelings are coming from either. They were friends and yes, Aram had a crush on her. But it was never the other way around. It feels so forced to me at the moment. Hopefully that will change.

And now to my theory on why it was so different this week with Samar... What if she is the mole? I really am afraid.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think these feelings developed overtime with Samar. Some of the comments she made to Aram: "You're sexy no matter what." Those kind of things makes me think she has feelings for Aram and now she is acting all jealous cause Aram has a girlfriend. 1 + 1 makes 2 for me.

OMG you think Samar is the mole? I thought you thought it was Liz?

That has never crossed my mind! But she is working for Red. Why would she tell Kirk about Red's plan? Did Samar even know about Red's plan?
Old 10-23-2016, 04:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

The feelings weren't obvious to me either. I guess her feelings did sneak up on her and she realized them too late.

And yes no word about her transfer. Is going or staying?

Maybe she had time to think of what and how Aram said what he said to her and realized she was wrong. Now she is trying to play nice. I have done that with my husband. Maybe it is just that is how best friends do things sometimes. No discussion necessary. But we weren't told they are best friends and shouldn't have to assume these things. They went from slamming doors to speaking kindly to each other.