Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Supreme Fan

I see him showing up at her grave by himself, talking to her grave/her. It will be a potent, emotionally-charged moment.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He has too be. How hard it is for him, he needs to be there. I think he is never going to forgive himself if he doesn't go.
Honestly I don't see a way for him to be there... How is that supposed to work with all the FBI, the families and stuff there. He's still one of the most wanted fugitives and I'm somehow sure that he won't be there. That's why I think that he'll end up at her headstone, her grave, and give his own speech to her. Will maybe apologize and who knows, maybe tell her the truth about a lot of things that he promised her. The promise that he couldn't hold to her in the end because she died... I really can see that and that would be the point where he hopefully would cry. It'll be the point where he really realizes that he has lost her, that she is dead, that he couldn't protect her. It will break his heart again.

Aga, Marilyn and Donna, I see you agree on that Makes sense... And somehow it doesn't feel right for Red to say goodbye with all the others. They simply had a special connection that it still a mystery to all of us.

x
Old 04-20-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I didn't think about the fact that he is still a fugitive and that nobody knows he is working with the FBI. I just need him to be able to say goodbye to her. And I know he is going to go to her grave but it's not the same as him being at her funeral. Maybe he will follow along from a distance? I don't know. The only thing I know is that when he is at her grave and he is going to say goodbye to her, that that is going to break my heart and I am going to cry.

Those gifs!
Old 04-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll try to stop by again. I was behind a few eps but all caught up now.

I didn't think they would do it I mean she was kinda annoying at times but man.

If it is a fake out and Red doesn't know. Wow! I would love to see that storyline
Old 04-20-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay I didn't think about the fact that he is still a fugitive and that nobody knows he is working with the FBI. I just need him to be able to say goodbye to her. And I know he is going to go to her grave but it's not the same as him being at her funeral. Maybe he will follow along from a distance? I don't know. The only thing I know is that when he is at her grave and he is going to say goodbye to her, that that is going to break my heart and I am going to cry.
I as well had the thought that he might be watching from afar... But somehow I can't see him doing that. I can't explain it but her death has so deeply shattered her. Besides, I'm really wondering if there really is Liz in the casket because Red ordered Mr. Kaplan to take care of Liz's body. Did he just mean until her funeral or in general? Will she really lie on that graveyard she's going to get the burial on? The official one?

Quote:
If it is a fake out and Red doesn't know. Wow! I would love to see that storyline
I'm still really convinced that it is a faked one... And honestly, I'm so curious if Liz will try to contact Red afterwards or if she'll just stay away and make him believe she really is dead. The reasons for her doing it would matter for me, yes, but if she really is doing it because of her own will and because she simply wants him out of her life, I'm sure he'll find out and that will chance their dynamic drastically. THAT will in the end break my heart, I'm sure.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I as well had the thought that he might be watching from afar... But somehow I can't see him doing that. I can't explain it but her death has so deeply shattered her. Besides, I'm really wondering if there really is Liz in the casket because Red ordered Mr. Kaplan to take care of Liz's body. Did he just mean until her funeral or in general? Will she really lie on that graveyard she's going to get the burial on? The official one?

I'm still really convinced that it is a faked one... And honestly, I'm so curious if Liz will try to contact Red afterwards or if she'll just stay away and make him believe she really is dead. The reasons for her doing it would matter for me, yes, but if she really is doing it because of her own will and because she simply wants him out of her life, I'm sure he'll find out and that will chance their dynamic drastically. THAT will in the end break my heart, I'm sure.
I can't see that either. I see him as wanting to be there, up close and personal. But I wonder if he will be able to??

Man, if this is her way to get him out of her life, that would be soooo sad to me. I hope that she isn't dead for real but I hope this isn't done to so she can get away from him
Old 04-21-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that Liz gifset!! Red and Liz's relationship is so interesting to watch, from the beginning!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I can't see that either. I see him as wanting to be there, up close and personal. But I wonder if he will be able to??
I'm sure he won't be able to be at her funeral, honestly I don't see a way for him to be there. And I'm not sure if he'd want to say goodbye to her with all of them there... He's secretive about his feelings, to them he still is that criminal, that most wanted guy. He isn't a person that would carry his feelings for others to see and make him vulnerable. He's closed up, he needs to be in his life and not even working for three years with these guys won't change that.
He'll get his moment though, I'm sure of that.

And GOD! Don't even get me started about last nights episode!

x
Old 04-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Last nights episode was AMAZING!!!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

The gifset.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Last nights episode was AMAZING!!!
Tari, you thought it as brilliant as me and Cece? I'm so glad to hear that... So many things got revealed about Red's feelings. It was just fantastic to see into his head for once because that's what I have always been wishing for.

Liz was all that Red had left!
Old 04-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

It was a brilliant episode! I knew it was going to be all in Red's head first off when he walked out of the opium den, but it was marvelously done. When he was high, who else was he going to hallucinate in the wake of the tragedy in his life other than Katerina.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Do you think he was in love with Katerina? What about his wife and child?
Old 04-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 04-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Supreme Fan

That scene still gives me huge feels! I think that was part of his deepest regret while he was in the opium den - that he didn't say it back to her before she fell into the coma. She used her last coherent, conscious breath to tell him that she loves him ... and that is eating away at him because we now know that their love was not only mutual, but of a deep and personal nature. It was not only romantic, but enough that Red pretty much checked out from being himself and left everything to Dembe in his absence.

The scenes of him with Katarina, showing that he never loved her romantically were very revealing. He didn't want her to commit suicide, but after she did he would make sure that her daughter was taken care of. He never realized that when Masha grew up, he would fall in love with her as a woman and she would become his "life" and "heart."

James Spader was amazing in that ep!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top