Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome. I love doing it.

It's so nice to see her fully trusting Red again. It's like everything that happened in S2 is long forgotten and I like that.

Really great gif set.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think she ever trusted him like she does now before?

There are so many great gif-sets out there lately

x
Old 01-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I think this time she trusts him completely. In the first season she was suspicious and she didn't know who he was and when she started to trust him maybe a little bit he killed her father to the little bit of trust there was, was completely gone. I am not even going to start talking about season two but now, now I can say that she trusts him.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

And although you think that little bit of trust was gone in the first season at the end why do you think she went back to him in the first place? Was it really just to get answers? You somehow thought they were at least starting to work it out but what happened in season 2 was just... No words to describe it better than a mess.

I'm wondering if again it'll be so easy to make her believe that he is bad and just using her should a similar situation occur like in season 2. What do you think?

And because it's so amazing

x
Old 01-19-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
And although you think that little bit of trust was gone in the first season at the end why do you think she went back to him in the first place? Was it really just to get answers? You somehow thought they were at least starting to work it out but what happened in season 2 was just... No words to describe it better than a mess.
I think she went to back to him for answers. She needed those and he was the only one that could give them to her. Sadly he didn't give all the answers that she needed.

Quote:
I'm wondering if again it'll be so easy to make her believe that he is bad and just using her should a similar situation occur like in season 2. What do you think?
I really hope she knows better this time and that something like in s2 is not going to happen again.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think she went to back to him for answers. She needed those and he was the only one that could give them to her. Sadly he didn't give all the answers that she needed.
I think it wasn't just the answers because tbh, I would never have gone back to a person like him, a person who had killed my father... Especially when my father was the last person I had in life. I'm sure there was something else. Maybe she even started to understand him a little bit, maybe she realized how hard it must have been for him because he told her and he was honest there. She didn't get too many of these honest, heart to heart moments with him... And so I think that was part of the reason, too.

Quote:
I really hope she knows better this time and that something like in s2 is not going to happen again.
I think it won't be too easy for anybody anymore to make her doubt him. I think there is a deep trust between the two of them now and she would need proof or maybe even ask him right away before making strange assumptions.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think it wasn't just the answers because tbh, I would never have gone back to a person like him, a person who had killed my father... Especially when my father was the last person I had in life. I'm sure there was something else. Maybe she even started to understand him a little bit, maybe she realized how hard it must have been for him because he told her and he was honest there. She didn't get too many of these honest, heart to heart moments with him... And so I think that was part of the reason, too.
I would go back for answers. I would want to know why. I would demand to know why. And yes probably she had other reasons too and not just that she wanted answers.

Quote:
I think it won't be too easy for anybody anymore to make her doubt him. I think there is a deep trust between the two of them now and she would need proof or maybe even ask him right away before making strange assumptions.
I really hope you are right.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

But after finding out about what he has done, I'm not sure I would have been able to be in the same room with him ever again. Not sure if me wanting answers would have been enough. Maybe him explaining to her why he did it and that in the end Sam asked for it was enough for her to not only want answers but her seeing that she at some point could forgive him. And I guess after that talk in the car in 1x22 she realized how important Sam was to him as well.

So, is it bad that my hopes are up for us getting some great Red/Liz scenes the upcoming episode?
Old 01-22-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

So, is it bad that my hopes are up for us getting some great Red/Liz scenes the upcoming episode?
After the episode we got I hope your ray of light were the scenes between Red and Liz.
Old 01-23-2016, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, they indeed were... Everything else was kind of a mess. Is it bad that I still love how Red thinks about Tom. Nothing has changed and it's fascinating how Liz always brings up Tom whenever the chance. I'm really wondering why she is doing that. Does she want for them to get along because she wants both of them in her life? Do you see this happening anytime soon?

And just to cheer the mood, some great artwork I found today. I love whenever they use the songtext of one of those great songs that was playing during an episode.

x
Old 01-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

I yelled at my TV when Liz went to see Tom on his boat. Tom proposing...... again..... Dude, she divorced your annoying butt already. I can understand Red being irritated about it. No one messes with HIS Lizzie. (Whatever way he see's Lizzie) To Red, to how he cares about Liz, Tom is a threat to her that he has to remove but his hands are tied because Lizzie still feels for the sociopath/liar/con man/killer.

To me, Tom is annoying and needs to go away. But that's just how I feel.

That art is awesome!!
Old 01-24-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Tari It was the same with me, this episode so annoyed me and I see it the same way you do... It's been strange to even see Red insecure about if they are still working together or now. I would have been confused as well and not sure of her allegiance either. I'm sad that she didn't answer him though in the last scene at the cemetery. I would have loved her to tell him she'll always be there, not just to work with him but being a part of his life.

A girl can dream, right?

x
Old 01-24-2016, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, they indeed were... Everything else was kind of a mess. Is it bad that I still love how Red thinks about Tom. Nothing has changed and it's fascinating how Liz always brings up Tom whenever the chance. I'm really wondering why she is doing that. Does she want for them to get along because she wants both of them in her life? Do you see this happening anytime soon?
Liz is never going to be able to change Red's opinion on Tom. Not ever. And I don't see how the two of them, Red and Tom could both fit into Liz's life.

Really great arts and gifs!
Old 01-24-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, glad to read your opinion on Red and Tom, Miranda Because it's the same for me. I doubt that Red's opinion about Tom will ever change. But if it comes to the decision if he'll lose Liz or have to accept Tom around her what do you think Red will do? Do you think he really would be strong enough to leave her be?
Old 01-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

I love those gifs! Red and Lizzie hugging makes me happy!

Red and Tom are like to clashing Titans with Lizzie caught in the middle.