Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding them to the list Kris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)

In regards to her tears:
I think it scares her that she cares about Red so much. She's shut everyone out of her life since Tom. And the fact that she admitted to Red that she cared about him was basically opening herself up to pain again. Especially since she's still a bit torn on Red's true intentions.
I totally agree with you on this. This was the first time in a long time that she finally let him in again. She needed this though. She need to be able to trust Red again cause she really needs him in her life and she finally sees that.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

But Amy, it's their 4th thread already
Sorry I was really tired when I was posting

I love that Liz finally came to terms with her feelings about Red. I am just sorry that she had to almost lose him to make her face and accept the fact that she loves him and needs him in her life. That ending scene between them was perfection I really hope that their relationship will continue to grow now.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, no problem at all I only thought it really funny... Things like that happen to me as well when I'm tired and posting.

And I do you guys think we'll find out some day if Lizzie heard Red saying her name when he was almost shot by this Yaabari guy?

Besides, I really hope that Lizzie will never give up on getting through to Red. I love that she is that persistent, that she never lets him down somehow when he needs her. It's not that often, mostly it's the other way around but in those rare occasions that he needs her I want her to be there. And you can tells he wants to know more about him. Maybe some day she even will be successful and get the answers she's looking for.

I really don't want to be too optimistic about these two since we know that the Tom/Red thing could really fire back on their relationship.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I love to ship Red and Liz, but my brian hasn't decided HOW it wants to ship them! LMAO! As long as they are together in scenes I'm happy@!! haha!
I'm with you, each episode I change my opinion on how they are connected. This has got to be one of the more awkward ships for people.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycreativityuppedandleft (View Post)
I'm with you, each episode I change my opinion on how they are connected. This has got to be one of the more awkward ships for people.
IKR!! LMAO!! One moment he looks at Lizzie like she's the center of his world and then the next moment he's back to being himself. Lizzie says things to Red, she cares about him, and then the next she is like, "You're a monster" o.O I love them, they are great, but give us fans something! !LOL! LEt us not be awkwadly shipping these two when there is no clear definition of their relationship! LOL!
Old 03-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
IKR!! LMAO!! One moment he looks at Lizzie like she's the center of his world and then the next moment he's back to being himself. Lizzie says things to Red, she cares about him, and then the next she is like, "You're a monster" o.O I love them, they are great, but give us fans something! !LOL! LEt us not be awkwadly shipping these two when there is no clear definition of their relationship! LOL!
LOL Yep,and can you imagine if they do decide to go down the they are related route, some sides of the fandom are going to be like...

Old 03-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haha, MyCreativity!!! Exactly! I know a couple people who watch the show who wholeheartedly believe they are meant to be lovers. For me, I see them totally different. But I see how some people do.

Whichever direction the writers go, some fans will be ticked off.

I honestly just find it refreshing to see such a complex relationship played out on a television show. I enjoy it.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

MyCreativity That is straight up how it would be~! LMAO! I would love to romantically ship them.... but I love their complexity! Its frustrating and fun not knowing where Liz and Red stand with each other even though they are so thoroughly tied to the other! LOL!
Old 03-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilo2207 (View Post)
I never did either! I think it was because I wasn't sure what kind of shippers' thread this was, but now tht I know it's for shippers of all kind, add me too please,
Both the shippers and the non-shippers post on this thread and while I don't ship them romantically, I like whatever relationship they have right now. As long as everyone is respectful here, then we can all co-exist in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I love that Liz finally came to terms with her feelings about Red. I am just sorry that she had to almost lose him to make her face and accept the fact that she loves him and needs him in her life. That ending scene between them was perfection I really hope that their relationship will continue to grow now.
I hope so too and I don't really enjoy the see-saw of how they deal with each other but then that's how these two work.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes I totally agree The see-sawing was really getting on my nerves. They don't have to always be happy with each other and never fight, but the constant back and forth almost every week was a lot. I am ready for them to either sink or swim in their relationship. I love their dynamic though and they are what first attracted me to the show.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

I like that this relationship is so open to interpretation even if it does give me a headache trying to figure it out
Old 03-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's pretty cool that your opinion changes from episode to episode regarding their relationship. But is it that you can't decide which outcome you'd favor or do you mean by what happens in the episode it sometimes indicates a romantic outcome and sometimes the daddygate one?

Because I agree if it's the second... Sometimes you only get romantic hints and sometimes it's so completely father-daughter.

Quote:
LOL Yep,and can you imagine if they do decide to go down the they are related route, some sides of the fandom are going to be like...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/85a7d1b84...m4kto1_400.gif
So true... I guess my whole Tumblr would get crazy because all the people over there would get so pissed.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)

Whichever direction the writers go, some fans will be ticked off.

I honestly just find it refreshing to see such a complex relationship played out on a television show. I enjoy it.
I totally agree with you. Normally a relationship between two people on a TV show is so predictable. With Red and Liz nothing is predictable. It's like a rollercoaster, you never know what you're gonna get.

But like you said. whichever direction their relationship goes it's hard to please everyone cause everybody wants a different outcome for them. I think I am fine with whatever just not with the romantic storyline.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's pretty cool that your opinion changes from episode to episode regarding their relationship. But is it that you can't decide which outcome you'd favor or do you mean by what happens in the episode it sometimes indicates a romantic outcome and sometimes the daddygate one?

Because I agree if it's the second... Sometimes you only get romantic hints and sometimes it's so completely father-daughter.
Was this question for me?
Old 03-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycreativityuppedandleft (View Post)
I like that this relationship is so open to interpretation even if it does give me a headache trying to figure it out
So long as Red and Lizzie are working together, I'm happy! LMAO! I don;t feel the need to ship them one way or another.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top