Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2017, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree Kris. I really wish we could both get them back like they were in S1.

And I really hope to see grandpa Red with Agnes! That is going to be so precious.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes... When we can't get Liz and Red, I'll need Agnes and Red

Still, I so wish him to be able to get through to her. I need him to let her know how wrong it is that she is doing, especially regarding Agnes.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure he will be telling her but she won't be listening I think.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

No she won't listen. And it's not relatable. She has a child. I don't understand
Old 01-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

How can she not be listening when it is about her daughter and him kind of scolding her for her behavior regarding that little girl. How doesn't she get how lucky she is to have her still alive and so well cared for?
Old 01-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

I'm back to wondering what she does with Agnes. Adoption?
Old 01-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe she will listen to him when he is scolding her about Agnes, we don't know. But she probably won't.

I really don't think she is going to give her up for adoption. Agnes is the only thing of Tom she has left.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt that Red will let that happen. Can you imagine how crushed he'd be... He would adopt her for sure.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Well she was cruel to Red with her decision about Agnes. Not even her many thanks to him could make up for that. And he's having to promise to work for the task force and leave her alone. Sigh. He did kiss her at the end but I didn't feel the warmth I usually would.

My only thought was to wonder if Red really knew where she was and caused the situation with the bad guys to get her back out in the real world. Might be far fetched idea but it crossed my mind.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked the scenes between them! Sadly there weren't too many but I liked that she thanked him for what he did with the task force. I think she really meant that but I do not understand why she didn't let him take care for Agnes. He cared for when she was in a coma. She doesn't know Scottie. Why let her take care of Agnes?
Old 01-04-2018, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

That whole Agnes thing was crazy and horrible. And yet you thank Red for it
Old 01-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I felt the same... It was so harsh how she told Red about giving Agnes to Scottie. I felt so sorry and you could see how hard this was on Red. But her "I'm thankful that you cared for her while I was in the hospital but Scottie was Tom's mother and it's my decision." Bla bla bla...

Same here about the kiss... The only thing I felt was Red's feelings, him almost breaking into tears. But the warmth, it was not there because it wasn't flowing from her at all. It's all her, her behavior, the words that come out of her mouth. She makes me not get back into these two.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

If it's true, Red is Agnes grandfather so I still don't see why she would give Agnes to Scottie.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Scottie has less trouble nipping at her heels than Red does. From Liz's prospective, Scottie was the safer environment for Agnes. Red never stays in one place for very long. Scottie has a home, and can offer a stable schedule for her granddaughter.

Me, I would have preferred Agnes to go with Grandpa Red, and Uncle Dembe! LOL!
Old 01-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that is probably how Liz saw it, but she barely knows Scottie. Her and Tom didn't have that much contact with Scottie. So why give your child to someone you barely know?

I felt so sorry for Red when she told him he wasn't going to take care of her. You could really see the hurt in his face. It was so sad.